50piece Mixed Colors Daisy Large Chrysanthemum Flower Seeds Extended Blossoming Period Ideal For Indoor And Outdoor Decorations
Experience the joy of gardening with our 50piece Mixed Colors Daisy Chrysanthemum Flower Seeds. Perfect for adding a pop of color to your indoor or outdoor space, these easy-to-grow seeds produce large, vibrant daisies that bloom for an extended period. Suitable for both beginners and experienced gardeners, these perennial seeds thrive in temperate climates and are an ideal choice for your balcony, roof, garden, or windowsill plantings.
Revel in the beauty of these blooming plants as they transform your environment into a natural haven. Their striking appearance and long-lasting flowers not only enhance your home decor but also offer an engaging hobby.
Our Daisy Chrysanthemum seeds are a symbol of longevity and enduring beauty. They are not just your ordinary flowering plants; they are an experience, a journey into the world of gardening that rewards you with stunning blossoms.
How to Plant 50pcs Colorful Daisy Chrysanthemum Longlasting Seeds:
1. Choose a location with good sunlight and well-drained soil.
2. Sow the seeds approximately 1/8 inch deep into the soil.
3. Water gently to avoid washing away the seeds.
4. Maintain a consistent temperature of 15-35 Celsius for optimal germination.
5. Expect to see sprouts within 8-10 days.
6. Once the seedlings are strong enough, transplant them to your preferred location.
Embrace nature’s beauty right at your home with our Daisy Chrysanthemum Flower Seeds. It’s not just a pack of seeds; it’s a bouquet of possibilities. Start your gardening journey today!
- Latin Name: Chrysanthemum Morifolium
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 85-95%
- Grown Plant Size: Medium
- Time to Maturity: 8-10 weeks
- Soil Type: Well-Drained
- Watering: Moderate, avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Beautification of indoor and outdoor spaces, hobby gardening
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High
- Spacing Requirements: Allow 12-18 inches between plants
- Companion Plants: Roses, Lavender, Salvia
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the flowers once they fully open, preferably in the morning. Use a sharp knife or shears to ensure a clean cut without damaging the plant
- Benefits: These plants not only add color and beauty to your space but also act as natural air purifiers. They can also attract beneficial insects to your garden
- Additional Features: These seeds produce large, vibrant daisies that bloom for an extended period, offering a continuous display of color