50piece Tropical Fruit Finger Limes Citrus Pomegranate Balcony Sweet Tree Seeds Collection
Transform your garden into a tropical paradise with our ‘Tropical Fruit 50pcs Finger Limes Citrus Pomegranate Seeds’ collection. This pack includes 50 pieces of rare and exotic Finger Lime and Citrus Pomegranate seeds, perfect for those who have a knack for gardening and a love for unique fruits.
These seeds promise to sprout into fruit-bearing trees that produce succulent Finger Limes and juicy Pomegranates. The Finger Limes are known for their tangy taste and unique texture, while the Pomegranates are renowned for their sweet and juicy seeds. Both fruits are packed full of antioxidants and vitamins, promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Having a size classification as medium, these fruit trees are perfect for both indoor and outdoor environments. With a very easy cultivating difficulty degree, even beginners can successfully grow these plants. These trees thrive in a temperate climate and bloom fully in autumn. Besides their delicious fruits, these trees will also add a pop of color to your garden with their vibrant, mixed colors.
Not just limited to bearing fruits, these trees also serve as stunning houseplants. Their lush green leaves and bright blooms are sure to beautify any space, indoors or outdoors. They also contribute to freshening the air around them.
How to Plant Tropical Fruit 50pcs Finger Limes Citrus Pomegranate Seeds:
1. Start by soaking your seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Fill a pot with well-draining, fertile soil.
3. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water the pot thoroughly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
5. Place the pot in a location that receives at least 6 hours of sunlight daily.
6. Keep the soil consistently moist, watering when the top 1 inch of soil feels dry.
7. Expect germination in about 2-4 weeks.
8. Once the plant is established, water less frequently, allowing the soil to dry out slightly between watering.
So, get ready to bring a tropical twist to your garden with these exotic fruit seeds, that not only promise a delicious harvest but also make your space more lively and vibrant.
- Latin Name: The Finger Limes are scientifically known as Citrus Australasica and Pomegranates as Punica Granatum.
- Planting Season: These seeds can be planted at any time of the year, but the best time to plant them is in the spring or early summer.
- Germination Rate: With the right conditions, these seeds have a high germination rate of around 75-85%.
- Grown Plant Size: Once fully grown, these fruit trees reach a medium height, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Time to Maturity: These trees typically take 3-4 years to mature and start producing fruits.
- Soil Type: These trees thrive best in well-drained, fertile soil.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist, watering when the top 1 inch of soil feels dry.
- Sunlight: These trees require a minimum of 6 hours of sunlight each day.
- Uses: Apart from bearing delicious fruits, they also serve as beautiful houseplants that freshen the air around them.
- Deer Resistance: These trees are known to have a moderate resistance to deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These trees have a strong resistance to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: These trees require a minimum of 6-8 feet spacing between each other.
- Companion Plants: These trees go well with other tropical plants like Hibiscus, Plumeria, and Bird of Paradise.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the fruits once they ripen on the tree. Finger Limes are typically harvested in late summer, and Pomegranates are harvested in autumn.