50 Pcs Bag Okra Edible Organic Nongmo Fruit Vegetable Delicious Green Cuisine Easytogrow
Discover the joy of growing your own vegetables with these 50pcs Organic Nongmo Okra Seeds. Perfect for both novices and seasoned gardeners, these seeds are easy-to-grow, making your home garden a source of fresh, nutritious, and delicious green food.
Our Okra seeds are not just any seeds; they are 100% organic and GMO-free, ensuring they grow into plants that are as nature intended – healthy and full of flavor. These seeds are perfect for outdoor planting, best suited to temperate climates and courtyards. With very easy cultivating difficulty level, you can enjoy the rewards of your garden with minimal effort.
The okra plant is perennial and known for its beautiful green hue that adds a touch of natural beauty to your garden while serving a functional purpose. With their full-bloom period in autumn, these plants are sure to create an attractive outdoor space. Even though they are classified as a canned plant, their exotic tropical flower seeds variety adds a unique aesthetic appeal, making your garden a haven of beauty and taste.
In addition to being a source of delicious food, these okra seeds bring a touch of beauty to your space. They come in mixed colors, adding a vibrant touch to your garden. Plus, with their varying sizes (Mini, medium, large, small), you can create a visually appealing arrangement.
How to Plant 50pcs Organic Nongmo Okra Seeds Easygrow Edibles:
1. Start by soaking the okra seeds overnight in warm water to speed up germination.
2. Choose a sunny location in your garden and prepare the soil by removing any weeds or stones.
3. Plant the seeds 1 inch deep into the soil, ensuring each seed is 12 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds gently.
5. Monitor their growth, ensuring they receive plenty of sunlight and water.
6. Harvest your fresh, organic, non-GMO okra when they are about 2-3 inches long.
So why wait? Start planting these Organic Nongmo Okra Seeds and experience the joy of home gardening and the taste of homegrown food.
- Latin Name: Abelmoschus esculentus
- Planting Season: Ideal for the summer season
- Germination Rate: High germination rate ensures most seeds sprout
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 3-5 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: Okra seeds mature in about 50-60 days
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, sandy or loamy soil enriched with organic matter
- Watering: Regular watering required, but avoid waterlogging to prevent root rot
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure for optimal growth
- Uses: Okra can be used in a variety of dishes, such as soups, stews, and stir-fry
- Deer Resistance: Okra plants are generally deer-resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most pests and diseases, but may attract aphids
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 12 inches apart to allow enough room for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with sunflowers, corn, and peppers
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when pods are about 2-3 inches long for the best flavor and texture