50 Pack Okra Seeds Edible Organic Nongmo Fruit Vegetable Flower Easytogrow Kitchen Greens
Introducing our 50 Pack Okra Seeds, the perfect choice for the eco-conscious gardener looking to cultivate their own edible greens. This pack contains 50 pieces of Organic Nongmo Edible Okra Seeds, a variety of hearty and nutritious vegetable that’s easy to grow and delicious to eat.
These seeds are a product of careful selection and are classified as a Novel Plant. They require a subtropic climate and thrive best in outdoor settings. With a full-bloom period in Spring, these seeds will transform your balcony into a lush green garden teeming with fresh and organic Okra. Despite their exotic appeal, these seeds have a Cultivating Difficulty Degree of ‘Very Easy’, making them suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners.
The value of these seeds goes beyond providing fresh, homegrown produce. They also serve an important function of air purification, fostering a healthier and cleaner environment around your home. Plus, by choosing to grow your own vegetables, you’re taking a step towards sustainable living and reducing your carbon footprint.
How to Plant 50 Pcs Organic Nongmo Edible Okra Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare your garden bed with rich, well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep and 12 inches apart.
3. Water thoroughly after planting, and continue to provide consistent moisture throughout the growing season.
4. Okra seeds typically germinate in 8 to 10 days.
5. Once your Okra plants are about 3 feet tall, they’re ready to start producing. Harvest regularly for continuous yield.
Enjoy the satisfaction of growing your own Organic Nongmo Edible Okra with this pack of 50 seeds. Not only will your garden look fantastic, but your meals will taste better too!
– Latin Name: Abelmoschus esculentus
– Planting Season: Spring
– Germination Rate: Typically 8 to 10 days
– Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 3 feet tall
– Time to Maturity: Approximately 50-65 days from germination
– Soil Type: Prefers rich, well-drained soil
– Watering: Requires consistent moisture throughout the growing season
– Sunlight: Thrives in full sun
– Uses: Perfect for adding to salads, stews, and stir-fries or can be eaten raw
– Deer Resistance: Okra plants are generally not a favorite of deer
– Pest and Disease Resistance: Okra is relatively pest and disease resistant but may occasionally be bothered by aphids, corn earworms, or stink bugs
– Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be planted about 12 inches apart
– Companion Plants: Okra pairs well with peppers, eggplant, and sunflowers
– Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the okra when they are about 2-3 inches long for the best flavor and tenderness
– Air Purification: Contributes to a cleaner, healthier environment by purifying the air
– Easy to Grow: Suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners
– Organic and Non-GMO: These seeds are organic, non-GMO, and a product of careful selection
– Sustainability: Growing your own vegetables reduces your carbon footprint and promotes sustainable living
– Aesthetically Pleasing: The okra plant’s beautiful flowers will add a touch of charm to your garden or balcony.