500piece Imported Red Pitaya Japanese Juicy Nongmo Dragon Fruit Seeds For Diy Potting
Discover the joy of gardening with our Juicy Red Pitaya Dragon Fruit Seeds. Our pack comes with 500 pieces of imported, non-GMO dragon fruit seeds, also known as Red Pitaya. These seeds are harvested from Japanese varieties known for their exceptional juiciness and vibrant red color.
These dragon fruit seeds are perfect for DIY home gardening and can be potted for indoor or outdoor use. They can be grown in a variety of locations, including the courtyard, terrace, or even in your living room. These seeds are very easy to cultivate, making them perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners.
The dragon fruit plant is not just for show, though. It also serves as a natural formaldehyde remover, making your living space cleaner and fresher. It’s a perennial plant, so you can enjoy its beauty and benefits year-round.
When in full bloom during spring, the dragon fruit plant produces beautiful white flowers, adding a touch of elegance to your space. It thrives best in sub-tropical climates, but with the right care and environment, it can flourish anywhere.
How to Plant 500 Pcs Juicy Red Pitaya Dragon Fruit Seeds:
1. Prepare a pot with well-draining soil.
2. Sprinkle the dragon fruit seeds evenly over the soil.
3. Cover the seeds lightly with a layer of soil.
4. Water the seeds lightly but thoroughly.
5. Place the pot in a warm area with temperatures between 15-30C.
6. Keep the soil moist but not soggy.
7. Wait for 5-15 days for the seeds to germinate.
8. Once the seedlings are well-established, relocate the pot to a sunny location.
Experience the joy of growing your own fresh and juicy dragon fruits with our 500 piece Red Pitaya Dragon Fruit Seeds pack. Start your home gardening journey today!
- Latin Name: Hylocereus undatus
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can reach up to 6 meters in height, depending on the care and environment
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 2 years from seed to fruit
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining soil, rich in organic matter
- Watering: Regular watering, but avoid waterlogging as it can lead to root rot
- Sunlight: Prefers full sun, but can tolerate partial shade
- Uses: Apart from their decorative appeal, dragon fruits are also edible and highly nutritious
- Deer Resistance: Moderate
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most pests and diseases, but can be susceptible to root rot if overwatered
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants at least 2 meters apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with other cacti and succulents, as well as heat-tolerant flowers
- Harvesting Instructions: Fruit is ripe when it turns bright red. Cut from the plant with a sharp knife.
- Additional Benefit: Acts as a natural formaldehyde remover, helping to purify the air in your home.