50pcs Blue Spruce Picea Climbing Tree Patio Pine Decor Ornamental Landscaping Outdoor Potting Seeds
Beautify your garden with the enchanting allure of the Climbing Blue Spruce Picea. This pack contains 50 seeds of the renowned Blue Spruce, lovingly collected and ready to be planted in your home garden or courtyard. These seeds grow into majestic, climbing trees, featuring a striking blue-green hue that adds a unique charm to any space.
Our Climbing Blue Spruce is not just an ornamental marvel, it’s also a hardy perennial plant that thrives in temperate climates. It’s perfect for adding a touch of the wilderness to your rooftop, balcony, or indoor garden. Despite its grandeur, this pine tree variety is surprisingly easy to cultivate, even for gardening beginners. Beyond its aesthetic value, the Blue Spruce also boasts formaldehyde-removing abilities, contributing to a healthier, fresher environment in your home or office.
How to Plant Climbing Blue Spruce Seeds 50pcs Pack:
1. Choose a pot with sufficient drainage and fill it with a good quality potting mix.
2. Place the seeds on the surface and lightly cover with soil. Avoid burying them too deep.
3. Water gently to avoid washing out the seeds. Aim to keep the soil moist, but not waterlogged.
4. Place your pot in a location with a temperature between 15 to 25 degrees Celsius.
5. Expect germination within 10-15 days. Once seedlings appear, gradually expose them to light.
6. Be patient, as it takes 2-3 years for the seedlings to blossom into full-fledged trees.
Take the first step towards creating your personal blue-green paradise with our Climbing Blue Spruce Picea seeds. With their easy cultivation and stunning aesthetics, these seeds are the perfect addition to any plant lover’s collection.
(Note: Flowerpot not included in the pack)
- Latin Name: Picea Pungens Glauca
- Planting Season: Autumn or Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 30-60 ft in height and 10-20 ft in spread
- Time to Maturity: 2-3 years
- Soil Type: Well-draining soil
- Watering: Regular watering, weekly, or more often in extreme heat or containers
- Sunlight: Full sun
- Uses: Ornamental, landscaping, Indoor or outdoor potting
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Tolerant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 15-20 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Juniper, Fir, Pine, Birch, Maple, and Oak trees
- Harvesting Instructions: Not applicable as it’s an ornamental plant
- Additional Benefit: Has formaldehyde removing abilities, making it a great plant for improving indoor air quality
- Easy to cultivate: Even for gardening beginners
- Unique aesthetic: Adds a touch of wilderness with its striking blue-green hue
- Hardy: Thrives in temperate climates