50pcs Assorted Climbing Morning Glory Flowers Perennial Seeds Ideal For Landscaping And Decorative Purposes
Brighten up your garden with our 50pcs Assorted Climbing Morning Glory Flowers Perennial Seeds. This pack contains a vibrant mixture of Morning Glory varieties, each one designed to add a splash of color to your outdoor space. These perennial seeds are ideal for landscaping and decorative purposes, breathing life and charm into your home garden.
Perfect for the courtyard, these seeds are adapted to thrive in a subfrigid climate, ensuring they bloom year after year with minimal care. The Morning Glory is categorized under the ‘Happy Farm’ classification, indicating its ability to beautify your space effortlessly. Their full bloom period is during the summer, providing a stunning display of color when you need it the most.
Cultivating these blooming plants is very easy, making them a great choice for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. These flowers are not only stunning, but they are also associated with the Virgo constellation, making them a perfect gift for someone born under this zodiac sign.
How to Plant 50pcs Mixed Morning Glory Seeds Pack:
1. Prepare a pot or a patch of soil in your garden.
2. Scatter the seeds evenly over the top of the soil.
3. Gently cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Water the seeds, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
5. Wait for germination, which usually occurs within a week or two.
6. Once sprouted, ensure the plants receive plenty of sunlight.
Note: Flowerpot is not included in the pack.
Revamp your garden with our 50pcs Mixed Morning Glory Seeds Pack and enjoy the beauty of nature at your doorstep.
- Latin Name: Ipomoea purpurea
- Planting Season: Spring through Early Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70%-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can reach heights of 6 to 10 feet
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 50 to 60 days
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Requires regular watering but ensure soil is not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun is required for best flowering
- Uses: Ideal for landscaping, decorative purposes, and beautifying your garden
- Deer Resistance: Morning glory flowers are not usually favored by deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space the seeds approximately 6 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with other climbing plants such as clematis and roses
- Harvesting Instructions: Morning glories are usually left to self-seed as they produce plenty of seeds. However, if you wish to collect them, wait until the pods dry and crack open to reveal the seeds inside