50piece Pack Of Delicious Tangerine Orange Seeds For Indoor Cultivation And Fruit Production
Introducing our Tangerine Orange Seeds 50pcs Sweet Citrus Variety – a delightful addition to your home or courtyard garden. These seeds, classified as a novel plant, are perfect for those seeking to add a touch of the exotic to their environment. They’re not just for show, these easy-to-grow citrus trees produce delicious, sweet tangerines that will certainly delight your taste buds.
Our seeds are a special R78 variety, known for their robustness in sub-tropical climates. They are suitable for all sizes of spaces, whether you have a mini-garden or a large courtyard. Despite their exotic appeal, you’ll find them surprisingly easy to cultivate, even if you’re a novice gardener.
These tangerine seeds are not just about the fruit; they also bring an element of visual interest to your garden. The full-bloom period is in the summer, offering a vibrant burst of color and a refreshing citrus scent. Whether you’re a Pisces seeking to align with your constellation or simply someone who appreciates the beauty of nature, these seeds are a fantastic choice.
How to Plant Tangerine Orange Seeds 50pcs Sweet Citrus Variety:
1. Start by soaking the seeds overnight in warm water.
2. Fill a pot with well-draining soil and place the seeds about 1/2 inch deep.
3. Keep the pot in a warm, well-lit area, and keep the soil moist, but not soggy.
4. Once the seedlings have sprouted, move them to a sunny location.
5. When they are sturdy and a few inches tall, transplant them outdoors or into larger pots.
6. Give them plenty of sunlight and water regularly, but let the soil dry out between waterings.
With this 50-piece pack of Tangerine Orange Seeds, you’re not just growing a garden; you’re cultivating a delightful experience. The sweet citrus variety is an annual style, meaning you can enjoy the process of planting and growing your own sweet tangerines year after year. Add a splash of color and taste to your garden today!
- Latin Name: Citrus reticulata ‘R78’
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Up to 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 6-8 feet tall in pots, larger if planted in the ground
- Time to Maturity: 2-3 years for fruit production
- Soil Type: Well-draining loam or sandy soil
- Watering: Regular watering, but let the soil dry out between waterings
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: The fruit can be eaten fresh, used in salads, desserts, or juiced. The plant also adds visual interest to your garden
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Good resistance to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: If planting multiple trees, they should be spaced at least 10-15 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Compatible with most garden plants, but particularly good with lavender, rosemary, and marigolds
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit is fully orange and slightly soft to the touch. Can be stored at room temperature for up to a week, or in the refrigerator for longer periods