60piece Set Of Naturally Grown Organic Apricot Seeds For Fruit Production
Welcome to the world of home gardening with our 60piece set of Naturally Grown Organic Apricot Seeds. These seeds are cultivated from the Prunus armeniaca, commonly known as the Armenian plum or apricot. Renowned for their sweet to tart flavor, these apricots offer a fantastic addition to your fruit garden.
Perfect for the beginner gardener due to their easy cultivation process, these seeds grow into small to medium-sized trees with a spreading canopy. The beautiful white to pinkish flowers bloom in early spring, adding a splash of color to your garden before the leaves appear.
Our apricot seeds are perfect for those living in temperate climates with deep, fertile, and well-drained soils. The fruit is a beautiful yellow to orange color, with a blush of red on the side most exposed to the sun. The flesh is firm, making it ideal for both fresh consumption and baking.
In addition to their aesthetic and gastronomic appeal, apricot trees offer an added benefit. They serve as a habitat for honey bees, the major pollinator of this fruit tree. Grow these trees in your garden and contribute to the preservation of our precious bee population.
– Size: Small, mini, large, medium
– Climate: Temperate
– Style: Perennial
– Type: Landscape Plant
– Full-bloom Period: Spring
– Use: Outdoor Plants
– Function: Interest
– Location: Courtyard
– Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
– Variety: Armeniaca Vulgaris
How to Plant 60pcs Organic Apricot Tree Seeds Pack:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-drained, fertile soil.
2. Soak the seeds in water for 24 hours before planting.
3. Plant the seeds 1-2 inches deep and 12-20 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds regularly, but do not overwater.
5. Apricot trees typically bear fruit in their second year, but substantial bearing does not begin until 3-5 years.
6. Enjoy the fruits of your labor, literally!
Transform your landscape into a fruitful paradise with our organic apricot seeds. Happy gardening!
- Latin Name: The scientific name for these seeds is Prunus armeniaca, also known as the Armenian plum or apricot.
- Planting Season: The best time to plant these seeds is in the spring, giving them ample time to establish before the colder months.
- Germination Rate: With proper care and attention, these organic apricot seeds have a high germination rate.
- Grown Plant Size: Apricot trees grown from these seeds can reach a small to medium size, perfect for most home gardens.
- Time to Maturity: Generally, apricot trees begin to bear fruit in their second year, but substantial bearing usually starts from the third to fifth year.
- Soil Type: The ideal soil for these seeds is well-drained, fertile soil.
- Watering: Regular watering is essential, but it is crucial not to overwater these plants.
- Sunlight: Apricot trees thrive in sunny locations.
- Uses: Apart from being excellent for fresh consumption, the fruits from these trees are also perfect for baking.
- Deer Resistance: Apricot trees are known to have some degree of deer resistance.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: With the right care, these plants can show resistance to common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: The seeds should be planted 12-20 inches apart to allow for growth and spread.
- Companion Plants: Other fruit trees or flowers that attract pollinators make great companions for apricot trees.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest apricots when they are fully ripe, usually indicated by a deep orange color and slightly soft flesh.
- Bee-friendly: Apricot trees serve as a habitat for honey bees, contributing to the preservation of our precious bee population.