300piece Pack Of Perennial Pink English Daisy Seeds Ideal For Diy Landscaping Decorative Floral Arrangements
Let the charm of Pink English Daisies bloom in your garden or home with our pack of 300 Perennial Pink English Daisy Seeds. Ideally suited for DIY landscaping or decorative floral arrangements, these seeds promise to add a touch of perennial beauty to your surroundings.
Daisies are known for their effortless elegance and their ability to purify the air, making them an excellent addition to your indoor or outdoor space. Our Pink English Daisy Seeds are of the large size variety, ensuring a substantial presence wherever they are planted. They thrive best in temperate climates and are very easy to cultivate, even for those new to gardening.
The full-bloom period of these flowers is winter, making them a delightful contrast to the typical seasonal landscape. They are also associated with the Sagittarius constellation, adding a bit of astrological interest to your garden. Please note that the flowerpot is not included in the package.
How to Plant Pink English Daisy Seeds 300 Pcs Perennial:
1. Fill a pot with soil, level it, and water it.
2. Sprinkle the seeds evenly over the soil.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Ensure that the seeds are not exposed to the outside of the soil.
5. Observe the soil daily; water it when it becomes dry.
6. Avoid exposing the seeds to direct sunlight.
Transform your garden or home with our Pink English Daisy Seeds and enjoy the perennial elegance of these beautiful flowers. Whether you’re an experienced gardener or a beginner, these seeds offer an easy and rewarding gardening experience.
- Latin Name: Bellis perennis
- Planting Season: Spring or Fall
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80-85%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 15 cm in height
- Time to Maturity: Daisies bloom 8 to 10 weeks after planting
- Soil Type: Prefer fertile, well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering, do not allow the soil to dry out
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Ideal for DIY landscaping, decorative floral arrangements, and air purification
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: High
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants 6 to 9 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with most other flowers and plants, especially those that bloom in different seasons
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut flowers in the early morning or late evening to maximize longevity