Artichoke Vegetable Seeds 100 Piece Pack Organic Nongmo Ideal For Outdoor Farming Healthy And Nutritious Crop
Bring the farm to your home with our Quality 100pcs Artichoke Seeds Pack. These seeds are carefully selected to provide you with a nutritious crop of artichokes that are ideal for outdoor farming.
Our pack of 100 artichoke vegetable seeds are organically grown, free from GMOs and perfect for your windowsill, patio, terrace, or garden. With a climate preference leaning towards the tropics, these seeds are designed to bloom in the summer, adding a touch of beauty to your surroundings. As a perennial plant, you can look forward to a consistent harvest year after year.
Cultivating these artichoke seeds is incredibly easy, making it an excellent choice for both beginners and seasoned gardeners. The artichokes you’ll grow are not only healthy and nutritious, but they also have a beautifying function, contributing to the overall appeal of your outdoor space.
Whether you’re a Leo or not, these seeds are a great investment for anyone keen on growing their own vegetables. The possibilities are endless with our Quality 100pcs Artichoke Seeds Pack.
How to Plant Quality 100pcs Artichoke Seeds Pack:
1. Prepare your planting area: Artichokes prefer full sun and well-drained soil.
2. Sow the seeds: Plant the seeds 1/4 inch deep and 6 inches apart.
3. Water regularly: Keep the soil moist but avoid overwatering.
4. Monitor growth: Look out for sprouting after 7-14 days.
5. Transplant if necessary: Once the artichokes reach about 3 inches tall, you can transplant them to a larger pot or your garden.
6. Harvest: Artichokes are ready to be harvested when the buds are still closed and tight.
Enjoy the satisfaction of growing your own artichokes with our Quality 100pcs Artichoke Seeds Pack. Your culinary adventures await!
- Latin Name: Cynara scolymus
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 75-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 6 feet in height and 4 feet in width
- Time to Maturity: Generally takes about 120 days from planting to harvest
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Requires regular watering, but avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Requires full sun
- Uses: Ideal for cooking, canning, and freezing. Also, can be used for beautifying outdoor spaces
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most diseases and pests
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be planted 6 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with sunflowers, tarragon, and cilantro
- Harvesting Instructions: Artichokes are ready to harvest when the buds are still closed and tight. Cut the stem about 1-2 inches below the bud