Asparagus Seeds Pack 20 Pieces Organic Nongmo Easy To Grow Perfect For Healthy Green Meals
Get ready to cultivate your own green feast with our Organic Nongmo Asparagus Seeds Pack, containing 20 pieces of top-grade, easy-to-grow asparagus seeds. This pack is perfect for those who are passionate about healthy meals, high in nutrients and rich in flavor.
Our asparagus seeds are of the R001 variety, making them an excellent choice for your courtyard plant collection. They are a novel plant, designed to pique your interest and add a touch of uniqueness to your garden. The full-bloom period is in summer, adding a vibrant hue of green to your outdoor space and your plate.
Despite their exotic appeal, these seeds are rated very easy on the cultivation difficulty degree. This means that even if you’re new to gardening, you’ll have no trouble growing these plants. They are perfect for all climates, particularly subtropics, and they come in various sizes: mini, medium, small, and large to fit your courtyard’s aesthetic.
How to Plant Asparagus Seeds Pack Quality 20 Pieces:
1. Soak the asparagus seeds in water for 24 hours.
2. Prepare a plant bed with fertile, well-draining soil.
3. Sow the seeds 1/2 inch deep and 2 to 3 inches apart.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with soil.
5. Water the area thoroughly.
6. Maintain consistent moisture until the seeds sprout.
7. Once established, water regularly and fertilize as needed.
Experience the joy of growing your own asparagus, and enjoy the satisfaction of a homemade, garden-fresh meal. Our Asparagus Seeds Pack 20 Pieces Organic Nongmo is the perfect start to a green and healthy lifestyle. Order yours today!
- Latin Name: Asparagus officinalis
- Planting Season: Spring to early Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-85% under ideal conditions
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 3-4 feet tall and 2 feet wide
- Time to Maturity: Asparagus plants take about 2-3 years to fully mature from seeds
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining, fertile soil with a pH of 6.0 to 8.0
- Watering: Water regularly to maintain consistent soil moisture, especially during dry periods
- Sunlight: Prefers full sun but can tolerate partial shade
- Uses: Perfect for adding greenery to your courtyard and providing fresh, healthy produce for your meals
- Deer Resistance: Asparagus plants are generally unappealing to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Asparagus is resistant to most pests and diseases, but may occasionally be bothered by asparagus beetles or fusarium wilt
- Spacing Requirements: Sow seeds 2 to 3 inches apart and thin plants to 18 to 24 inches apart once they’re established
- Companion Plants: Tomatoes, parsley, basil, and marigolds are all good companions for asparagus
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest spears when they are 6 to 8 inches tall and as thick as a pencil. Stop harvesting when the spears become thin