Basil Seeds 100 Pieces Lot Perfect For Indoor Greenhouse Herb Gardening Aromatic Cooking
Discover the joy of nurturing life and the satisfaction of homegrown herbs with our Basil Seeds Packet Of 100. Perfect for mini gardening enthusiasts or those who love cooking with fresh ingredients, these seeds will ignite your passion for indoor greenhouse herb gardening.
Our Basil Seeds are classified as “mini garden” type, making them apt for small spaces, courtyards, or balconies. Despite their size, these seeds yield aromatic basil plants that can transform your cooking with a dash of fresh, home-grown flavor.
Cultivating these seeds is as easy as pie, making it a delightful hobby for everyone, regardless of their gardening expertise. Apt for subtropical climate, these seeds can bloom fully in the summer, providing a lush green environment in your space.
The Basil Seed Packet Of 100, classified under the Aquarius constellation, is not just a source of culinary delight but also a means to ignite interest in astronomy. These seeds are classified as an annual variety. Please note that the flower pot is not included in the packet.
How to Plant Basil Seeds Packet Of 100:
1. Begin by filling a pot or container with loose, well-drained soil.
2. Scatter the Basil Seeds evenly over the soil surface.
3. Cover the seeds lightly with a layer of soil.
4. Water the seeds gently to avoid displacing them.
5. Place the pot in a warm, sunny location.
6. Keep the soil moist, but avoid overwatering.
7. After 5-7 days, you should see the first sprouts.
8. Once the plants have matured, pick the leaves as needed for your culinary delights.
So, whether you are a gardening novice or a seasoned green thumb, our Basil Seeds Packet Of 100 is a must-have for your herb garden collection. Start your homegrown herb journey today, and enjoy the benefits of fresh, aromatic basil whenever you desire.
Please Note: These seeds are not suitable for consumption and are intended solely for planting.
- Latin Name: Ocimum Basilicum
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 18-24 inches in height
- Time to Maturity: Around 60-70 days
- Soil Type: Loose, well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering, but avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure
- Uses: Culinary (cooking, garnishing), aromatic, ornamental
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Fairly resistant, but may be affected by common garden pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 10-12 inches between plants for optimal growth
- Companion Plants: Tomatoes, peppers, oregano
- Harvesting Instructions: Pick leaves as needed, preferably in the morning when oils are at their peak
- Easy to grow, even for beginners
- Perfect for small space gardening
- Produces aromatic basil leaves that enhance cooking flavors
- Can be used as an ornamental plant due to its aesthetic appeal
- Can contribute to a lush, green environment in your space
- Ignites interest in gardening and astronomy
- Provides a sense of fulfillment from nurturing life and harvesting your own herbs
- Fairly resistant to pests and diseases, making maintenance easier
- High deer resistance, making it apt for outdoor gardens
- Can be grown all year round in subtropical climates