Large 100 Pieces German Your Beer Flowering Botanicals For Indoor And Outdoor Landscaping
Introducing our Large 100 Pieces German Your Beer Flowering Botanicals, perfect for indoor and outdoor landscaping. These Blooming Plants will bring a refreshing touch to your home or garden. They are a unique variety of Hops, known for their blooming beauty and air-purification properties.
They are mini to medium in size, and while they don’t come with a flowerpot, they are very easy to cultivate. Whether you’re a seasoned gardener or a beginner, you’ll find these seeds a joy to plant and watch grow. The plants are perennial, meaning they’ll keep coming back year after year, providing a constant source of beauty and interest.
These botanicals thrive in a temperate climate and are perfect for roof-building locations. They reach their full-bloom during the winter, making them a great choice for adding some color to your outdoor spaces during the colder months. And for all the Gemini’s out there, this Novel Plant is linked to your constellation, adding a touch of celestial charm to your garden.
How to Plant 100 Pcs German Beer Blooming Seeds Pack:
1. Soak the seeds in 20 to 25 degrees Celsius water for 12 hours.
2. Prepare fertile soil and moisten it. Spread the seeds evenly on the soil.
3. Cover the seeds with soil. The soil thickness should be twice the size of the seed.
4. Water the seeds daily, preferably at night. Ensure the soil remains moist but not too wet.
5. Expect germination within 7-15 days.
Get ready to experience the joy of gardening with our 100 Pcs German Beer Blooming Seeds Pack, and add an infusion of nature’s beauty to your surroundings.
- Latin Name: Humulus lupulus
- Planting Season: Can be sowed in early spring or autumn
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, expect sprouts within 7-15 days
- Grown Plant Size: Depending on the variety and growing conditions, hops plants can grow to be between 10 to 25 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: Hops plants typically take one to two years to fully mature and start producing cones
- Soil Type: Hops prefer well-drained soil with a pH of 6.0 to 7.5. They can tolerate a variety of soil types, including clay, loamy, and sandy soil
- Watering: Keep the soil moist but not overly wet, watering daily, preferably at night
- Sunlight: Hops plants need full sun to grow properly
- Uses: Besides landscaping, hops are commonly used in brewing beer and can also be used for medicinal purposes
- Deer Resistance: Hops are generally resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Hops have a natural resistance to many pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: For optimal growth, hops plants should be spaced about 3 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Hops can be planted with a variety of companion plants, including marigolds, garlic, and basil
- Harvesting Instructions: Hops are ready to harvest when the cones are dry and papery. Simply cut the bines near the base and remove the cones