Luxurious 100pcs French Lavender Seeds Fragrant Natural Growth Perfect For Outdoor Landscaping
Introduce a touch of France to your garden with our Luxurious 100pcs French Lavender Seeds. Known for their delightful fragrance and beautiful purple blooms, these seeds are perfect for outdoor landscaping, transforming your space into a calming oasis.
Our seeds are of the highest quality, ensuring natural growth and a high bloom rate. Whether you have a sprawling garden or a small windowsill space, these Lavender seeds will thrive, adding an elegant touch to your surroundings.
The Lavender French Fragrant Seeds are very easy to cultivate, making them perfect for both gardening novices and green thumbs. They flourish in subtropic climates and bloom in the summer, providing a lovely fragrance and a feast for the eyes.
These seeds are not just for decorating your spaces. Lavender has been known for its calming properties, making these plants excellent stress-relievers. Breathe in the soothing aroma after a long day and feel your worries melt away.
How to Plant Lavender French Fragrant Seeds 100pcs:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-draining soil.
2. Sow the seeds on the soil surface and lightly cover with a thin layer of soil.
3. Water the seeds lightly, ensuring the soil is moist but not waterlogged.
4. Germination should occur within 2-3 weeks, depending on the temperature and conditions.
5. Once seedlings are large enough to handle, thin them out to about 18 inches apart.
6. Regularly water the plants but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot.
7. Enjoy your beautiful, fragrant lavender blooms all summer long!
Experience the joy of gardening with our Lavender French Fragrant Seeds. Perfect for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, these seeds will bring a touch of elegance and peace to your living spaces. Start your gardening journey today with our Lavender French Fragrant Seeds!
- Latin Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: High, typically germinates within 2-3 weeks
- Grown Plant Size: Typically reaches a height and spread of 18 inches
- Time to Maturity: Blooms in the summer, usually 3-4 months after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining soil
- Watering: Regular watering, but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot
- Sunlight: Needs full sunlight
- Uses: Excellent for outdoor landscaping, also known for its calming properties
- Deer Resistance: Highly resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seedlings should be thinned out to about 18 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with rosemary, sage, and thyme
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut stems just above the wood when flowers begin to open, typically in early morning