Large 200piece Collection 23 Varieties Carnation Dianthus Caryophyllus Black Blue Multicolored Purple 7toy41 Seed Set
Step into a world of vivid colors with our 200piece Rainbow Carnation Seeds Pack. This large collection contains an impressive 23 different varieties of the Dianthus Caryophyllus, better known as the Carnation. This set includes unique colors such as Black, Blue, Multicolored, and Purple to add a splash of vibrancy to your garden or windowsill.
These seeds are part of our Happy Farm classification and are perfect for those with an interest in growing their own beautiful flowers. Despite the exotic hues, these seeds are very easy to cultivate, even for beginners, and are suitable for subtropical climates. They are perennial plants, ensuring a long-lasting floral display. The full-bloom period is during the autumn, providing a delightful end-of-year color display.
The Rainbow Carnation Seeds are not just about looks; they serve a purpose too. Carnations are known for their rich fragrance, which can fill your garden with a delightful scent. They also attract pollinators, promoting biodiversity in your outdoor space.
How to Plant 200piece Rainbow Carnation Seeds Pack:
1. Soak the seeds in water for 4-6 hours.
2. Prepare a mixture of coir or sowing mix, sand, or perlite.
3. Sow the seeds about 1 cm deep into the mix.
4. Keep the temperature around 25C.
5. Place them in a bright location, but not directly under sunlight.
6. Keep the soil constantly moist but not wet.
7. Germination should occur within 2 – 3 weeks.
8. Once the seedlings have sprouted, water regularly during the growing season.
Add some color and interest to your garden or windowsill with our 200piece Rainbow Carnation Seeds Pack. They’re more than just a plant; they’re a hobby, a passion, a joy. Experience the satisfaction of growing your own rainbow today!
- Latin Name: Dianthus Caryophyllus
- Planting Season: Autumn
- Germination Rate: High, usually occurs within 2-3 weeks
- Grown Plant Size: Medium
- Time to Maturity: Varies depending on the variety and growing conditions
- Soil Type: Prefers a mixture of coir or sowing mix, sand, or perlite
- Watering: Requires consistent moisture but does not prefer overly waterlogged conditions
- Sunlight: Prefers a bright location, but not direct sunlight
- Uses: Ideal for home gardens, windowsills, or as an outdoor plant. Also known for its vibrant colors and rich fragrance
- Deer Resistance: Carnations are not typically preferred by deer, making them a safer choice for gardens in deer-heavy areas
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Carnations are known to be quite hardy and resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure ample space between seeds for optimal growth
- Companion Plants: Carnations work well with a variety of other flowers and plants, making them an excellent choice for mixed gardens
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when flowers are in full bloom to enjoy their vibrant colors and rich fragrance