Large Balcony Pot Flowering Purple Red Chrysanthemum Gorgeous 100 Piece Seed Lot For Patio Decoration
Introducing our Vibrant Purplered Chrysanthemum Seeds, the perfect choice for adding a splash of color to your patio or balcony. These seeds will grow into stunning chrysanthemum plants, admired for their large, vibrant purple-red blooms that are a joy to behold in the autumn season.
As a perennial plant, these chrysanthemums return each year, providing long-lasting beauty. They are classified as a Novel Plant, making them an interesting addition to your collection. Despite their exotic appearance, these plants are incredibly easy to cultivate, even for beginners, and are well-suited to a temperate climate.
These chrysanthemums are not just visually appealing; they also serve a functional purpose. Their bright, colorful flowers can attract beneficial insects to your garden, aiding in pest control. Moreover, they can be planted in your bedroom pot, offering a pleasant sight to wake up to every morning.
How to Plant Vibrant Purplered Chrysanthemum Seeds 100pcs:
1. Begin by selecting a medium-sized pot with good drainage.
2. Fill the pot with a mix of potting soil and compost.
3. Place the seeds on top of the soil, spacing them evenly.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with soil, no more than 1/8 inch deep.
5. Water the seeds gently but thoroughly.
6. Place the pot in a location with a temperature of 18-20 Celsius for optimum germination.
7. Keep the soil moist and expect to see sprouts in 7-10 days.
With our Vibrant Purplered Chrysanthemum Seeds, you’re not just purchasing a product, but a delightful gardening experience. Enjoy the process of nurturing these seeds into thriving plants that add beauty and charm to your space.
- Latin Name: Chrysanthemum Morifolium
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 2-3 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: About 3-4 months after sowing
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil. A mix of potting soil and compost is recommended.
- Watering: Water thoroughly but avoid overwatering. Soil should be kept moist.
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Perfect for patio or balcony decoration, bedroom pots, or as an addition to your garden. Attracts beneficial insects for pest control.
- Deer Resistance: Chrysanthemums are known to be deer-resistant plants.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: This variety shows good resistance to common diseases and pests.
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be spaced evenly in the pot, no more than 1/8 inch deep.
- Companion Plants: Chrysanthemums pair well with Aster, Salvia, and Echinacea plants.
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut flowers for arrangements when buds are just beginning to open.