Heirloom Cherokee Purple Tomato F1 Seeds 100 Bulk Pack Ideal For Vegetable Gardening Xnpy91
Delve into the delightful world of vegetable gardening with our Heirloom Cherokee Purple Tomato F1 Seeds. This bulk pack of 100 seeds is perfect for those looking to cultivate their own fresh, delicious tomatoes at home. Majestically named after the Cherokee people who originally cultivated them, these purple tomatoes offer a unique, rich flavor that sets them apart from the typical red varieties.
Our Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds are classified under the ‘Happy Farm’ category. With medium-sized, blooming plants that thrive in tropical climates, they are perfect for outdoor gardening during the summer season. Despite their exotic appeal, these seeds are very easy to grow, making them a perfect choice for both beginners and seasoned gardeners.
Their hardy nature and perennial style mean that once planted, these tomatoes will provide a continuous supply year after year. Regardless of whether you have a sprawling garden or a small patch in your backyard, these seeds are the perfect addition to any outdoor space.
How to Plant Heirloom Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds 100 Pcs Bulk Pack:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare your soil by removing weeds and adding compost or other organic matter.
2. Plant the seeds about 1/4-inch deep and 1 inch apart.
3. Water the seeds lightly and keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
4. Once the seedlings are about 3 inches tall, thin them to about 2 feet apart.
5. Provide support for the growing plants with stakes or cages to keep them upright.
6. Regularly check for pests and diseases and treat as necessary.
7. Harvest your tomatoes when they are fully colored and slightly soft to the touch.
Embrace the joy of home gardening with our Heirloom Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds and savor the taste of your own home-grown tomatoes.
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum ‘Cherokee Purple’
- Planting Season: Summer
- High Germination Rate: Our Heirloom Cherokee Purple Tomato Seeds have a high germination rate, ensuring success in your gardening efforts.
- Grown Plant Size: Medium in size, perfect for both small and large gardens.
- Time to Maturity: These seeds take approximately 80-90 days to reach full maturity from the time of planting.
- Soil Type: They thrive in well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Watering: Requires regular watering but ensure the soil is not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: These tomato plants need full sun exposure for optimum growth.
- Uses: Can be used for fresh eating, cooking, canning, and juicing. The tomatoes add a unique flavor to salads and other dishes.
- Deer Resistance: These plants are not particularly attractive to deer, reducing the risk of your garden being raided.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: The plants have a good resistance against common pests and diseases, ensuring a healthy and bountiful harvest.
- Spacing Requirements: Seedlings should be thinned to about 2 feet apart to ensure enough room for growth and development.
- Companion Plants: They do well when planted alongside basil, chives, and marigold which can help deter pests.
- Harvesting Instructions: Tomatoes are ready for harvest when they are fully colored and slightly soft to the touch.