Special 100pack Of Unique Rare Hanging Nasturtium Blooms For Indooroutdoor Decoration
Create your own serene sanctuary with our pack of 100 Rare Nasturtium Seeds. Ideal for both indoor and outdoor settings, these unique hanging nasturtiums are not only visually stunning but also serve a practical purpose with their air-purifying properties. The vibrant blooms add a splash of color to any space, while their easy cultivation makes them suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners.
Our Rare Nasturtium Seeds are a perennial favorite due to their adaptability to temperate climates. They reach full bloom during the summer, providing a lengthy display of beauty. Despite their delicate appearance, these blooms are robust and can thrive on your tea table or in the outdoor garden. The size of the flowers varies from mini to medium, adding a fascinating diversity to your home or garden.
Aside from their aesthetic appeal, these flowering plants are part of the Happy Farm classification that signifies their contribution to air purification. This makes them not only a beautiful addition to your space but also an environmental asset.
How to Plant 100 Pcs Rare Nasturtium Seeds:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-draining soil. Nasturtiums prefer poorer soils and do not need fertilizing.
2. Sow the seeds directly into the chosen spot. Make sure to plant them about 10-12 inches apart to allow room for growth.
3. Water them regularly, but avoid overwatering as they prefer slightly drier conditions.
4. Watch for sprouts to emerge within 10-14 days.
5. Once the nasturtiums are established, they require very little attention.
Incorporate these unique Rare Nasturtium Seeds into your indoor or outdoor decor for a visually pleasing and environmentally beneficial addition to your space.
- Latin Name: Tropaeolum Majus, also known as Nasturtium
- Planting Season: Best planted in late spring for summer blooms
- Germination Rate: High, with sprouts emerging within 10-14 days
- Grown Plant Size: Varies from mini to medium
- Time to Maturity: Full bloom during the summer season
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining, poorer soils
- Watering: Regular watering is necessary but avoid overwatering, as Nasturtiums prefer slightly drier conditions
- Sunlight: Choose a sunny location for planting
- Uses: Ideal for both indoor and outdoor decor, adds a splash of color and contributes to air purification
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Robust plants that are resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 10-12 inches apart to allow room for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with a variety of other flowering plants
- Harvesting Instructions: Nasturtiums can be harvested when the plant is in full bloom, typically during the summer season