Huge 100pcs Drosera Peltata Sundew Carnivorous Species Venus Flytrap Hardy Succulent Collection
Introducing our Drosera Peltata 100pcs Seeds Carnivorous Venus Flytrap – an exquisite addition to your garden that brings a unique touch of nature’s marvels to your home. These aren’t your average plants; they’re carnivorous species, designed by nature to trap and consume insects, enriching your garden with an intriguing spectacle.
These stunning, carnivorous sundew plants are perfect for both indoor and outdoor setups. They thrive in subtropical climates and are beautifying elements to any courtyard. They are perennial, which means they’ll be a part of your garden for years to come, capturing the attention and admiration of every beholder.
The Drosera Peltata, also known as Sundew, is incredibly easy to grow and maintain, making it a great choice for gardeners of all skill levels. Its full-bloom period is in the autumn, adorning your garden with a captivating sight when most other plants are beginning to fade.
How to Plant Drosera Peltata 100pcs Seeds Carnivorous Venus Flytrap:
1. Start by selecting a suitable pot. The flowerpot is not included in the package.
2. Fill the pot with a suitable growing medium.
3. Sow the Drosera Peltata seeds on the surface of the medium.
4. Keep the pot in a warm, well-lit area, but not in direct sunlight.
5. Keep the medium moist but not waterlogged.
6. Be patient, as carnivorous plant seeds can take several weeks to germinate.
7. Once the seedlings are large enough to handle, you can transplant them to their final growing position.
Whether you’re a Virgo or any other constellation, a professional gardener or a novice, these Venus Flytrap seeds will be a grand addition to your plant collection. Add a touch of the exotic to your home with the Drosera Peltata 100pcs Seeds Carnivorous Venus Flytrap.
- Latin Name: Drosera Peltata, also known as the Sundew plant
- Planting Season: Can be planted all year round, with full-bloom period in the Autumn
- Germination Rate: Carnivorous plant seeds can take several weeks to germinate
- Grown Plant Size: Size varies and can range from mini to large
- Time to Maturity: The plant matures fully by the Autumn season
- Soil Type: Prefers a well-drained, sandy or peaty soil
- Watering: The plant requires consistent moisture but should not be waterlogged
- Sunlight: The plant thrives in a well-lit area but not in direct sunlight
- Uses: The plant is primarily used for beautifying gardens and courtyards
- Deer Resistance: Carnivorous plants like the Sundew have natural defenses against deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Being a carnivorous plant, the Sundew naturally wards off insects and pests
- Spacing Requirements: The plant requires ample space to grow and spread its leaves, it is advisable to give it a couple of inches of space all around
- Companion Plants: The Sundew can be planted alongside other carnivorous plants or moisture-loving plants
- Harvesting Instructions: Not applicable as the plant is not typically harvested for consumption