Special 30 Pcs Rare Color Geranium Perennial Flower Pot Pelargonium Peltatum Blooms For Indoor Or Outdoor Decor
Experience the joy of gardening with our Special 30 Pcs Rare Color Geranium Perennial Flower Pot Pelargonium Peltatum Blooms. This unique selection of geranium seeds is perfect for adding a pop of rare color to your indoor or outdoor garden. Not only are these geraniums beautiful, but they also serve as an air purifier, refreshing your living space.
These geranium seeds are a gardener’s dream, as they’re easy to cultivate, suitable for all skill levels. Perfect for the living room or balcony, they make a great addition to your home decor. These geraniums are perennial, ensuring a full-bloom period every spring.
These seeds are adaptable to various climates, particularly thriving in tropical conditions. The geraniums can be grown in pots of all sizes – mini, small, medium, or large. So, whether you’re an experienced gardener, or just starting out, these rare color geranium seeds are a wonderful way to enhance your green space.
How to Plant Rare Color Geranium Seeds 30 Pcs:
1. Start by filling a shallow pot or basin with humus-rich sandy loam.
2. Moisten the soil with water.
3. Sow the geranium seeds sparsely, not too densely. You can mix the seeds with sand for easy spreading.
4. Cover the pot with a glass or paper to reduce water evaporation.
5. Place the pot in a warm place with a temperature between 15-35 Celsius. Germination should occur in 8-10 days.
6. Once germinated, remove the cover. Continue to care for your geraniums by providing them with ample sunlight and water.
Enjoy the beauty and refreshment these rare color geraniums bring to your home or garden. Happy Farming!
- Latin Name: Pelargonium Peltatum, also known as Geranium.
- Planting Season: Can be planted all year round, with a full-bloom period in Spring.
- Germination Rate: High, with germination usually occurring in 8-10 days.
- Grown Plant Size: Can be grown in pots of all sizes – mini, small, medium, or large.
- Time to Maturity: Geraniums typically bloom in about 12 to 16 weeks from the time of sowing.
- Soil Type: Requires humus-rich sandy loam for best growth.
- Watering: Should be watered regularly but avoid waterlogging.
- Sunlight: Requires ample sunlight for proper growth and blooming.
- Uses: Adds a pop of rare color to indoor or outdoor gardens. Also serves as an air purifier.
- Deer Resistance: Geraniums are usually not favored by deer, making them a good choice for gardens where deer are a problem.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Geraniums are generally resistant to common pests and diseases but should be monitored for signs of trouble.
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be sown sparsely and not too densely.
- Companion Plants: Geraniums are compatible with many other plants, including roses, lavender, and salvia.
- Harvesting Instructions: Geranium flowers can be cut and used in arrangements once they have fully bloomed.