100 Pcs Vibrant Narcissus Flower Daffodil Double Petals Radiation Absorbent Ideal For Diy Decoration
Presenting our 100 Pcs Vibrant Narcissus Flower Daffodil Double Petals Seeds, an ideal choice for DIY enthusiasts who love adorning their homes and gardens with colorful blooms. These daffodil seeds are an exceptional variety, boasting double petals in a mix of vivid hues.
The Narcissus Daffodil is more than just a pretty flower. It is known for its radiation absorption capabilities, making it a smart addition to your indoor or outdoor garden. It’s perfect for those born under the Cancer constellation, resonating with their water element. The seeds grow into blooming plants that reach their full-bloom period in the autumn, making your garden a spectacular sight to behold.
Easy to plant and cultivate, these seeds are perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners. The plants thrive in a temperate climate and can be grown in various pot sizes, from mini to large. While they serve a functional purpose of purifying the air, their primary function is beautification, making your green spaces more lively and vibrant.
How to Plant Narcissus Daffodil Double Petals 100 Pcs Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Afterward, soak them in cold water for 72 hours.
3. Place the seeds in wet soil, making sure they are 1.5 cm deep. Cover with plastic.
4. Water daily. Expect sprouts in about 15 days.
Remember, the flowerpot is not included in the package, but the sheer joy of watching these stunning flowers bloom is priceless. Enjoy the therapeutic benefits and the splash of color these Narcissus Daffodil seeds bring to your home and garden.
- Latin Name: Narcissus Pseudonarcissus
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 16-20 inches in height
- Time to Maturity: Blooms in the autumn season
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Moderate watering needed
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Ideal for DIY decoration, perfect for beautifying home and garden areas, and known for air purifying properties
- Deer Resistance: Deer tend to avoid these plants
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant bulbs 3-6 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with Tulips, Hyacinths, and other spring bulbs
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut flowers just as they begin to open, preferably in the cool of the morning. Allow the foliage to die back naturally after flowering.