100pcs Bergamot Buddha Hand Fruit Seeds Organic Cultivation Potting For Indoor Greenery
Experience the joy of gardening with our 100pcs Bergamot Buddha Hand Fruit Seeds. Perfect for indoor cultivation, these organic seeds are the first step to creating your own lush greenery at home. Known for their unique appearance, the Buddha Hand fruits not only add a touch of exoticism to your garden but also serve as an interesting conversation starter.
Our seeds are perfect for those who are new to gardening, given their very easy difficulty level in cultivating. They thrive in tropical climates and are perfect for outdoor planting. These small-sized seeds grow into herbs, classifying them as mini-gardening projects, giving you the opportunity to transform your courtyard into a vibrant mini garden.
What’s more, these perennial seeds bloom fully in summer. So, you can enjoy the sight of your Buddha Hand fruits all year round, with a special highlight during the summer months. They also fall under the Capricorn constellation, adding a touch of astrological interest to their botanical appeal.
The Buddha Hand fruit is renowned for its health benefits, making it an excellent addition to your herb collection. So, not only do you get to enjoy cultivating these seeds, but you also reap the healthful rewards of your hard work.
How to Plant Buddha Hand Fruit Seeds Organic 100pcs:
1. Prepare a pot with fertile, well-draining soil.
2. Place the seeds approximately 1 inch deep into the soil.
3. Water the seeds gently, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
4. Position the pot in a sunny location but out of direct sunlight.
5. Seedlings should appear in about 2-3 weeks.
6. Once the seedlings have developed their first leaves, they can be transplanted to bigger pots or your outdoor garden.
Invest in our Bergamot Buddha Hand Fruit Seeds and make your gardening journey an exciting one. Turn your space into a tropical oasis, all while harnessing the benefits of organic cultivation.
- Latin Name: Citrus medica var. sarcodactylis
- Planting Season: Can be planted all year round, but best in spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 5 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: 3-4 years
- Soil Type: Well-draining soil, preferably sandy loam
- Watering: Regular watering, keep soil moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Ornamental plant, fruit can be used in cooking and for its medicinal properties
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: 15-20 feet apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with other citrus plants or herbs such as basil and mint
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when fruit is fully yellow and fingers are fully formed
- Benefits: Unique exotic plant, adds interest to any garden, fruit has health benefits including improved digestion and reduced inflammation, perfect for indoor or mini gardening, very easy to cultivate for beginners, perennial plant that blooms fully in summer, small-sized seeds suitable for potting, falls under the Capricorn constellation for an astrological interest.