Organic Romanesco Broccoli 50 Rare Nongmo Vegetable Seeds Easytogrow Farming Hobby Unique Tower Shape
Indulge in the joy of home gardening with our Organic Romanesco Broccoli Seeds. This pack includes 50 rare seeds of the Romanesco Broccoli, renowned for its unique tower shape and vibrant green color. As a non-GMO variant, these seeds promise a healthy, organic produce right from your backyard.
Why choose our Organic Romanesco Broccoli Seeds? Firstly, these seeds are easy to grow, making them perfect for both beginners and experienced gardeners. Besides, cultivating your own broccoli lets you control what goes in your food, without any chemical pesticides or fertilizers. You have the satisfaction of growing and eating your own vegetables, which is an unbeatable experience.
Interestingly, this variety of broccoli is not just for eating. It’s an eye-catching addition to your garden, with its fractal patterns and bright green color, adding aesthetic value. It’s a perennial plant that thrives in a temperate climate, suitable for outdoor planting.
How to Plant Organic Non-GMO Romanesco Broccoli Seeds:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Transfer the seeds to cold water and leave them for 72 hours.
3. Place the seeds in moist soil, about 1.5cm deep, and cover with plastic.
4. Water the seeds daily. You can expect sprouts in about 15 days.
Please note that the flower pot is not included in the pack. However, with a cultivation difficulty degree of ‘Very Easy,’ these seeds are all set to make your home gardening hobby a breeze. Enjoy the beauty and goodness of homegrown Organic Romanesco Broccoli with our easy-to-grow seeds!
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. botrytis
- Planting Season: Best planted in early spring or late summer for fall harvest
- Germination Rate: High rate of germination; expect sprouts in about 15 days
- Grown Plant Size: Mature plants can reach a height of 2-3 feet and a width of 2-3 feet
- Time to Maturity: 75-100 days from seed to harvest
- Soil Type: Prefers rich, well-drained soil with pH between 6.0-7.0
- Watering: Regular watering is essential, especially during dry periods. Do not allow the soil to dry out
- Sunlight: Needs full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Great for fresh eating, stir-frying, or steaming
- Deer Resistance: Deer may occasionally browse on the plant, but it’s not their preferred food source
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Naturally resistant to most pests and diseases. Practice crop rotation to prevent disease build-up
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants 18-24 inches apart in rows 36 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Good companions include beets, celery, onions, and potatoes. Avoid planting with tomatoes, strawberries, or pole beans
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when heads are firm and tight, before the buds start to open