Black American Orange Watermelon Yellow Flesh Balcony Vegetables 20 Pieces Set
Experience the joy of home gardening with our Organic Black American Yellowmeat Watermelon Seeds. This set of 20 seeds is an excellent choice for hobbyists and seasoned gardeners alike. The seeds are tailored for easy cultivation, making them suitable for beginners.
The Black American Yellowmeat Watermelon is known for its unique orange exterior and succulent yellow flesh. It’s not just a feast for the eyes, but also a delight to the palate with its sweet and refreshing flavor. These watermelons are compact in size, making them a perfect fit for mini or small pots.
The plant thrives in subtropical climates and produces its bounty during the summer. They are ideal for outdoor planting in your courtyard, balcony, or backyard. As per the Virgo constellation, it’s believed these plants may bring you interest and good fortune.
Grow these watermelons for their aesthetic appeal, delectable taste, or simply for the joy of gardening. Witness the life cycle of a plant from a tiny seed to a full-bloomed fruit, a truly magical experience.
How to Plant Organic Black American Yellowmeat Watermelon Seeds 20pcs:
1. Pre-soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. Choose a sunny location and prepare the soil by adding compost or organic fertilizer.
3. Plant the seeds 1 inch deep into the soil and space them at least 2 feet apart.
4. Water the seeds regularly but avoid waterlogging.
5. Watch out for pests and diseases for a healthy growth.
6. Once the plant starts blooming, it will take about 80-90 days for the fruit to mature.
7. Harvest when the fruit has a uniform orange color and sounds hollow when tapped lightly.
Enjoy the process of nurturing and savor the sweet rewards of your labor with our Organic Black American Yellowmeat Watermelon Seeds. Happy gardening!
- Latin Name: Citrullus lanatus ‘Black American Yellowmeat’
- Planting Season: Spring to early Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70-80%
- Grown Plant Size: Compact, perfect for mini or small pots
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 80-90 days after blooming
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil enriched with compost or organic fertilizer
- Watering: Regular watering is essential but avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure
- Uses: Ideal for fruit consumption, home gardening, and aesthetics
- Deer Resistance: Moderate
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Moderate resistance to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be planted at least 2 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Good companions include corn and sunflowers
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit has a uniform orange color and sounds hollow when tapped lightly
- Additional Benefit: As per the Virgo constellation, it’s believed these plants may bring you interest and good fortune