Japanese Variety Cucumber Seeds Open Soil Cultivation Vegetable Farming 20pc Ideal For Flower Cultivation
Discover the joy of home gardening with our Japanese Variety Cucumber Seeds. These seeds are perfect for open soil cultivation and will bring an exotic touch to your vegetable garden. This unique variety of cucumber thrives in temperate climates and is very easy to cultivate, making it perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners.
The Japanese Variety Cucumber is a perennial plant that blooms in the autumn, adding beauty to your garden in the later months of the year. Besides offering delicious cucumbers, this plant also serves as an attractive indoor plant. With a classification as a novel plant, it has the ability to add an interesting aesthetic to your garden or indoor space.
Our seeds come in a variety of sizes, including mini, small, medium, and large, so you can choose the perfect fit for your garden or pot. Please note that the flowerpot is not included in the package.
This package, weighing just 0.02kg, includes 20 seeds and measures 11cm X 11cm X 5cm. Immerse yourself in the world of home gardening with our Japanese Variety Cucumber Seeds and experience the satisfaction of growing your own vegetables at home.
How to Plant Japanese Variety Cucumber Seeds For Open Soil:
1. Prepare your soil by loosening it and removing any weeds.
2. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil and about 2 inches apart.
3. Regularly water the seeds, ensuring the soil stays moist but not water-logged.
4. Wait for the seeds to germinate, which typically takes 7-14 days.
5. Once the plants are at least two inches tall, thin them out to be about 12 inches apart.
6. Maintain regular watering and watch your Japanese Variety Cucumbers grow!
- Latin Name: Cucumis sativus
- Planting Season: Spring or Early Summer
- Germination Rate: Typically 7-14 days
- Grown Plant Size: Varies depending on the specific variety, but can reach 2 to 3 feet in length.
- Time to Maturity: 55-60 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil. Prefers soil pH between 6.0 and 7.0.
- Watering: Regular watering, ensuring the soil stays moist but not water-logged.
- Sunlight: Full Sun
- Uses: Culinary use for salads, pickling, or eaten fresh. Also used for indoor decoration.
- Deer Resistance: Moderate
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common cucumber diseases and pests.
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 2 inches apart. Once the plants are at least two inches tall, thin them out to be about 12 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: Beans, corn, peas, sunflowers, and radishes are good companion plants for cucumbers.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the fruit is bright green and firm. Typically, cucumbers are ready for harvest 50 to 70 days after planting.