Durable Dark Red Petunia Seeds 100 Pcs Heat Resilient Cold Hardy Vibrant Blooms L6gs1a
Introduce a touch of vibrant, dark red beauty to your garden with our Durable Dark Red Petunia Seeds. This pack of 100 seeds is specially designed for the plant lovers who seek beauty and durability. These seeds yield stunning Petunia flowers, known for their captivating dark red hue that can add a dramatic touch to any outdoor space.
Our Petunia seeds thrive in various climates, particularly in tropical areas, and bloom beautifully in the spring. They are considered one of the easiest plants to cultivate, making them a favorite among gardening beginners and enthusiasts alike. Their heat resilience and cold hardiness allow them to adapt to varying weather conditions, ensuring a stunning bloom season after season.
The versatile nature of our Petunia seeds allows them to be used as outdoor plants, perfect for beautifying your garden, patio, or balcony. They can also serve as an excellent centerpiece on your tea table. Regardless of where they are planted, these Petunias promise to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the space.
How to Plant Dark Red Petunia Seeds Pack Of 100 Heat Tolerant:
1. Sow the Petunia seeds indoors 10-12 weeks before the last spring frost.
2. Plant the seeds in a seed-starting formula. Do not cover the seeds as they need light to germinate.
3. Water them gently and keep them at a temperature of 65-70 degrees F until germination, which typically occurs within 10-14 days.
4. Transplant the seedlings into the garden, 12-15 inches apart after the danger of frost has passed.
Our Petunia Seeds are perennial, meaning they bloom year after year, providing a long-lasting display of beauty. Being categorized under the Aquarius constellation, they are believed to bring positive energy and harmony. So why wait? Add these heat-tolerant, cold hardy and vibrant Petunia seeds to your garden today and watch them bloom into a spectacular display of dark red flowers.
- Latin Name: Petunia x atkinsiana
- Planting Season: Spring
- High Germination rate: Typically occurs within 10-14 days
- Grown Plant Size: Medium
- Time to Maturity: 10-12 weeks after sowing
- Soil Type: Adaptable to various types, prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Moderate watering required, do not overwater
- Sunlight: Full Sunlight to Partial Shade
- Uses: Perfect for outdoor aesthetic, such as gardens, patios, balconies, and as a centerpiece on tea tables
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resilient to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant 12-15 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with other flowering plants like Marigolds and Zinnias
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest seeds after the flower has dried out completely
- Heat Resilient: Able to withstand high temperatures in tropical climates
- Cold Hardy: Capable of surviving in colder temperatures
- Easy to Grow: Suitable for beginners and expert gardeners alike
- Perennial Plant: Blooms year after year for a long-lasting display
- Positive Energy: Classified under the Aquarius constellation, believed to bring positive energy and harmony