200 Pcs Multicolor Strawberry True Variety Black Blue White Fruit Tree For Indoor Greenery
Introducing our Exotic Multicolor Strawberry Seeds! This pack contains 200 pieces of true variety strawberry seeds that can bring a unique touch to your home garden or indoor greenery. These succulent plants offer a captivating blend of black, blue, and white fruit trees that not only look enchanting but are also easy to cultivate.
Our multicolor strawberry seeds are perfect for both beginners and seasoned gardeners due to their ‘Very Easy’ cultivating difficulty degree. Whether you have a mini, medium, large, or small flowerpot, these seeds can adapt and grow. The fruit trees they produce have the potential to bloom fully during the spring season, adding a vibrant splash of color to your space.
Not only do these strawberry trees serve as an aesthetically pleasing addition to your garden, but they also pique interest with their unique multicolor fruit. They thrive in temperate climates and are perfect for outdoor planting in your courtyard or patio.
Make your home garden or indoor greenery stand out with these fascinating multicolor strawberry seeds. They are not just plants; they are a conversation starter!
How to Plant Exotic Multicolor Strawberry Seeds 200 Pcs:
1. Start by soaking your seeds in warm water for 20 minutes.
2. Prepare your pot with a quality potting mix and ensure it has good drainage.
3. Plant the seeds approximately 1/4 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water thoroughly, then place the pot in a sunny location.
5. Keep the soil moist but not waterlogged.
6. Wait patiently as your seeds germinate and start to grow into beautiful strawberry trees.
7. Once established, water as needed and enjoy watching your exotic multicolor strawberries flourish!
Please note: The growth and fruit color can vary based on environmental factors.
- Latin Name: Fragaria Vesca
- Planting Season: Best planted during early Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 6-8 inches in height and spread
- Time to Maturity: Generally matures in 4-6 weeks after planting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, fertile soil
- Watering: Water regularly, but do not overwater. Soil should be moist, not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure for optimal growth
- Uses: Great for beautifying your garden, courtyard, or indoor greenery. Can also be used for fruit production
- Deer Resistance: High deer resistance
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants approximately 18-24 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with bush beans, borage, lettuce, onions, spinach, and thyme
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest strawberries when they are fully ripe and have achieved their unique multicolor appearance