Dianthus Caryophyllus Exotic Carnation Balcony Display Courtyard Deco Landscaping Flowers 100 Pieces Pack
Add a touch of elegance to your courtyard or balcony with our Dianthus Caryophyllus Exotic Carnation Seeds. This 100-piece pack offers the opportunity to cultivate your own exquisite display of perennial, blooming plants. The carnations, known for their vibrant colors and sweet fragrance, are perfect for beautifying your outdoor spaces and creating a serene atmosphere.
Cultivating these exotic carnations is very easy, making them an ideal choice for both novice and experienced gardeners. It’s not just about their visual appeal, the carnations also have a higher resistance to subtropical climates, thriving in every season, with full-bloom in the autumn.
The versatility of the Dianthus Caryophyllus is also noteworthy. They come in various sizes – mini, small, medium to large, ensuring a fit for every space, no matter how spacious or compact. However, please note that the flowerpot is not included in the pack.
Simply put, our Exotic Carnation Seeds provide an engaging and fulfilling gardening experience. Their allure lies not just in their physical beauty, but also in the joy of watching a seed grow into a beautiful flower. It’s a wonderful way to connect with nature right in your home.
How to Plant Exotic Carnation Seeds Dianthus Caryophyllus 100pcs:
1. Choose a sunny location and prepare the soil by removing weeds and breaking up any clumps.
2. Scatter the seeds over the prepared soil, ensuring they are evenly distributed.
3. Cover the seeds lightly with soil, but do not bury them.
4. Water the area gently, ensuring it is moist but not waterlogged.
5. Maintain regular watering until the seeds germinate, typically after 2-3 weeks.
6. Once the plants grow to around 3-4 inches, thin them out to allow for optimal growth.
7. Enjoy watching your exotic carnations bloom and brighten up your garden!
Please note that these seeds are classified as a canned plant and are perfect for Virgo constellations. Happy gardening!
- Latin Name: Dianthus Caryophyllus, also known as Exotic Carnations.
- Planting Season: Suitable to be planted in any season, but full-bloom is in Autumn.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate, with seeds typically sprouting after 2-3 weeks.
- Grown Plant Size: Comes in various sizes – mini, small, medium, and large, providing a suitable fit for every space.
- Time to Maturity: Carnations typically take around 90-120 days to mature from seeds.
- Soil Type: Carnations prefer well-drained soil with neutral to slightly alkaline pH.
- Watering: Requires regular watering but should not be waterlogged. The soil should be kept moist.
- Sunlight: Carnations benefit from full sunlight exposure.
- Uses: Ideal for outdoor landscaping, balcony decoration, courtyard displays, and more.
- Deer Resistance: Carnations are known for their deer resistance, making them a perfect choice for gardens where deer are a problem.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Carnations are resistant to most common garden pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Once plants reach a height of 3-4 inches, they should be thinned out to allow for optimal growth.
- Companion Plants: Carnations pair well with other perennial plants such as roses, lilies, and irises.
- Harvesting Instructions: Cut the stems at a 45-degree angle early in the morning when the flowers are just starting to open.
- High Resistance: The Dianthus Caryophyllus has a high resistance to subtropical climates and can thrive in every season.
- Easy to Cultivate: These seeds are very easy to cultivate, making them suitable for both novice and experienced gardeners.
- Perennial: Being a perennial plant, the carnations will bloom year after year, adding lasting beauty to your garden.
- Impactful Aesthetics: Known for their vibrant colors and sweet fragrance, these carnations will beautify any outdoor space and create a serene atmosphere.