Carolina Reaper Chilli Pepper Seeds For Growing Nongmo Super Hot Vegetable Perennial Cultivation
Spice up your home garden with our Carolina Reaper Chilli Pepper Seeds. Perfect for those who love an extra kick in their food, these seeds are nongmo, super hot, and promise a perennial yield.
Sourced from the infamous Carolina Reaper, the world’s hottest pepper, these seeds will sprout into luscious plants that are sure to be a unique addition to your garden. Despite their fiery nature, these plants are surprisingly easy to cultivate, even for beginners. They thrive in subtropical climates and require minimal care, making them an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor planting.
Our Carolina Reaper Chilli Pepper Seeds not only provide an abundant yield but also add a vibrant touch of red to your garden, enhancing its aesthetic appeal. Whether you’re a gardening enthusiast or a culinary adventurer, these seeds are the perfect purchase.
How to Plant Carolina Reaper Chilli Pepper Seeds Nongmo Super Hot:
1. Start by mixing well-drained sandy soil with water and ash.
2. Sow the seeds uniformly and cover slightly with soil.
3. Water appropriately, ensuring the soil remains moist but not waterlogged.
4. Maintain a temperature between 15-20 degrees for optimal growth.
5. Watch as your seeds sprout into flourishing Carolina Reaper Chilli Pepper plants.
Incorporate our Carolina Reaper Chilli Pepper Seeds into your garden for a fiery, flavorful, and visually appealing addition. They are more than just a landscape plant; they are a testament to your daring culinary choices and love for gardening.
Note: These seeds come with a flowerpot included for convenient planting. The plants don’t have a particular full-bloom period, making them a constant source of heat and flavor in your garden.
Buy our Carolina Reaper Chilli Pepper Seeds today and turn up the heat in your home garden.
- Latin Name: Capsicum chinense ‘Carolina Reaper’
- Planting Season: Spring and Summer
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80-90%
- Grown Plant Size: Typically reaches a height of 2.5 to 3 feet with similar spread
- Time to Maturity: 100-120 days from transplanting
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained sandy soil
- Watering: Regular watering necessary, but avoid waterlogged soil
- Sunlight: Full sun for optimal growth
- Uses: Great for making hot sauces, salsas, cooking, or even as an ornamental plant due to its vibrant red color
- Deer Resistance: Mostly deer-resistant
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Good general resistance to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants 3 to 4 feet apart
- Companion Plants: Good companions are tomatoes, cucumbers, and parsley
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the peppers are bright red, approximately 90 to 100 days after transplanting
- Product comes with a flowerpot for easy planting
- Vibrant red color adds aesthetic appeal to your garden
- Carolina Reaper is known as the world’s hottest pepper, adding super heat to your dishes
- Easy to grow, even for beginners
- Perennial plant, providing a constant supply of peppers
- Nongmo seeds for healthier cultivation