100 Pcs Japanese Mini Cucumber Seeds Organic Nongmo Vegetable Cultivation Indoor Outdoor Gc85tq
Delight in the joy of home gardening with our Organic Japanese Mini Cucumber Seeds. Each pack contains 100 pieces of non-GMO, carefully sourced seeds that yield robust and succulent mini cucumbers, perfect for salads, pickling, or enjoying fresh off the vine.
These seeds come from a variety of cucumber native to Japan, known for its compact size but not short on flavors. It’s a novel plant that thrives in subtropical climates and blooms in the autumn. Despite their exotic origins, these cucumber seeds are very easy to cultivate, making them a great choice for gardening enthusiasts of all skill levels.
The seeds yield perennial plants that bring a touch of the Orient to your home garden or tea table. They’re not just for outdoor planting; these Japanese mini cucumbers can also be successfully grown indoors with the right care, allowing you to enjoy fresh vegetables even in off-seasons.
How to Plant Organic Japanese Mini Cucumber Seeds 100pcs:
1. Start by soaking the seeds in warm water for about 24 hours to soften the outer shell.
2. Choose a pot with good drainage or a fertile garden patch. Fill with well-draining soil, rich in organic matter.
3. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil and cover them lightly.
4. Water them lightly but regularly, avoiding overwatering.
5. Place the pot or garden patch in a location with full sun exposure.
6. Within 7-14 days, you should see sprouts. Continue to water regularly.
7. Once the plants are 2-3 inches tall, thin out to the strongest ones if necessary.
8. Wait for the plants to mature, flowering in the autumn, then enjoy your harvest of fresh, organic Japanese mini cucumbers.
Give your green thumb a challenge and enjoy the fruits of your labor with our Organic Japanese Mini Cucumber Seeds. It’s not just a pack of seeds, but an opportunity to learn, grow, and savor fresh, home-grown produce.
- Latin Name: Cucumis sativus
- Planting Season: Spring to Summer
- Germination Rate: 85%
- Grown Plant Size: Medium-sized cucumber, compact plant structure
- Time to Maturity: 50-70 days after planting
- Soil Type: Well-draining, rich in organic matter
- Watering: Regular watering, avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Requires full sun exposure
- Uses: Great for salads, pickling, or eating fresh. Also, a beautiful addition to your garden
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common cucumber diseases and pests
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 1 inch deep and 12 inches apart. Thin to 36 inches apart when plants are 2-3 inches tall
- Companion Plants: Corn, Beans, Radishes, Sunflowers
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when cucumbers are about 3-4 inches long for best flavor