100 Pack Exotic Coleus Seeds Mixed Colors Ideal For Patios Balconies Courtyards And Indoor Spaces
Introducing our 100 Pack Exotic Coleus Seeds in Mixed Colors – the perfect addition to your garden, patio, balcony, courtyard or indoor spaces. These beautiful, easy-to-grow plants not only add a vibrant splash of color to your garden with their rainbow-hued foliage but serve a practical purpose in air purification as well.
Our Coleus Seeds are a perennial variety, meaning they will return year after year to delight you with their vivid display. These novel plants are small in size, suitable for pot cultivation and are perfectly suited for a subtropical climate. Recommended for the Taurus constellation, they bring a touch of exotic charm to any location.
These unique Foliage Plants are a gardener’s dream with their easy cultivation and lack of full-bloom period. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned gardener, you’ll appreciate the color and vitality they bring to your green space.
How to Plant Exotic Coleus Mix Colors Seeds 100 Pcs:
1. Choose a pot with good drainage and fill it with a good-quality potting mix.
2. Sow your Coleus Seeds on the surface of the soil. Do not cover them as they need light to germinate.
3. Water the pot thoroughly and place it in a warm, bright location.
4. Keep the soil moist but not wet.
5. Wait for your seeds to germinate – this usually takes between 10 to 14 days.
6. Once your seedlings are large enough, transplant them to their final location.
7. Enjoy your vibrant array of Exotic Coleus Plants!
In summary, our Exotic Coleus Seeds offer an easy and effective way to add a touch of the exotic to your garden and indoor spaces. Their rainbow colors, easy cultivation, and air purifying qualities make them a must-have for any green space.
– Latin Name: Coleus Blumei
– Planting Season: Spring
– Germination Rate: High, usually between 10 to 14 days
– Grown Plant Size: Small, making it ideal for pot cultivation
– Time to Maturity: Varies, but coleus plants usually start showing colors within a few weeks
– Soil Type: Prefers a good-quality potting mix with good drainage
– Watering: Keep the soil moist but not wet
– Sunlight: Thrives in bright, indirect light
– Uses: Ideal for patios, balconies, courtyards, indoor spaces and air purification
– Deer Resistance: Coleus plants are generally not a favorite of deer
– Pest and Disease Resistance: Coleus plants are usually resistant to common pests and diseases
– Spacing Requirements: Space plants 10-14 inches apart, depending on the desired coverage
– Companion Plants: Coleus plants can be grown with other shade-loving plants like ferns and begonias
– Harvesting Instructions: Coleus plants are grown for their colorful foliage, not for harvest
– Additional Benefits: Adds a vibrant splash of color to your garden and improves indoor air quality
– Easy to grow, making it a great choice for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike
– Perennial variety, meaning it will return year after year
– Ideal for the Taurus constellation
– No full-bloom period, making it easy to maintain
– Exotic and novel, adding a unique touch to your green space.