Exotic 40 Pack Osteospermum Blue Eyed Daisy Seeds Hardy Aesthetically Pleasing Ornamental Flowers
Introduce color and grace to your garden or desktop with our African Blue Eyed Daisy Osteospermum Seeds. This pack contains 40 seeds of this exotic flower, known for its striking blue eye and daisy-shaped petals. These hardy plants are not only visually appealing but can also withstand various weather conditions, making them a perfect addition to your outdoor or indoor garden.
Our Osteospermum seeds are ready to bring a dash of the African landscape to your living space. These flowers are not only ornamental but are also perfect for creating hanging baskets due to their trailing growth habit. The seeds can be sown in glazed or cement pots, conducive to their growth and allowing them to bloom in full glory.
In Chinese style, these flowers symbolize innocence and loyal love, making them an excellent choice for gifting to your loved ones. The African Blue Eyed Daisy Osteospermum is a beautiful and resilient plant that is sure to captivate and add an exotic touch to your surroundings.
How to Plant African Blue Eyed Daisy Osteospermum Seeds 40pcs:
1. Start by preparing a pot with well-drained soil.
2. Place the seeds about 1/2 inch into the soil, ensuring they are equally spaced.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Water the seeds gently to avoid dislodging them.
5. Place the pot in a sunny location with a temperature around 20-25°C.
6. Maintain a regular watering schedule but do not overwater.
7. Expect germination in about 2-3 weeks.
8. Once the seedlings are large enough to handle, transplant them to their final growing location.
Note: Always make sure the soil is moist but never soggy. With proper care, these seeds will grow into beautiful African Blue Eyed Daisy Osteospermum plants that will amaze everyone with their beauty.
- Latin Name: Osteospermum
- Planting Season: Best planted in spring for summer blooming
- Germination Rate: High with proper care
- Grown Plant Size: The plant can grow up to 2 feet tall and 1 foot wide
- Time to Maturity: The plant matures in approximately 70 to 80 days
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Requires regular watering but avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Prefers full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Suitable for decoration, gardening, or as a gift
- Deer Resistance: Highly resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants approximately 8-12 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Complements other perennial flowers like marigolds and zinnias
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest the flowers when they are fully open for the best display