Quality Hyacinth Bean Seeds For Organic Farming Landscaping And Outdoor Decoration Pack Of 5
Introducing our Quality Hyacinth Bean Seeds for Organic Farming, Landscaping and Outdoor Decoration. Packaged in a convenient set of five, these seeds are a must-have for any gardening enthusiast, offering a delightful blend of functionality and aesthetics. Perfectly suited to temperate climates, these seeds bloom into beautiful flowers during the summer season, adding a vibrant touch to any outdoor space.
Our Hyacinth Bean Seeds are incredibly easy to cultivate, making them an excellent choice for both beginner and seasoned gardeners. As a perennial plant, they provide a long-lasting presence in your garden, offering a refreshing air-purifying function. The seeds are classified as Happy Farm, emphasizing their role in creating a joyful and healthy environment.
Apart from their aesthetic appeal, these blooming plants are known for their air-purifying capabilities. They can be conveniently placed on office desks, serving as a natural air freshener while adding a touch of nature to your work environment. Interestingly, these seeds are associated with the Scorpio constellation, making them a unique gift for individuals born under this zodiac sign.
How to Plant Hyacinth Bean Seeds Pack Of 5:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-drained soil.
2. Plant the seeds 1 inch deep into the soil and space them about 6 inches apart.
3. Water the seeds immediately after planting and keep the soil moist until the seeds germinate.
4. Once the plants reach a height of about 3 feet, provide support with stakes or trellis.
5. Enjoy your blooming hyacinth beans during the summer season!
Incorporate these quality Hyacinth Bean Seeds into your gardening routine and experience the joy of watching them bloom into beautiful flowers. Their easy cultivation and air-purifying properties make them a valuable addition to any garden or office space. Enjoy organic farming and enhance your outdoor landscaping with our Hyacinth Bean Seeds Pack Of 5.
- Latin Name: Lablab purpureus
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: 70-75%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 10-20 feet in height
- Time to Maturity: 80-90 days
- Soil Type: Prefer well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering is needed until the seeds germinate
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Can be used for organic farming, landscaping, outdoor decoration and air purification
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space the seeds about 6 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other summer bloomers like roses, zinnias, and sunflowers
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when pods are fully mature and beginning to dry
- Unique Feature: Associated with the Scorpio constellation making it an ideal gift for Scorpios
- Easy Cultivation: Suitable for both beginner and seasoned gardeners