Quality Imported Kohlrabi Seeds Pack 100 Pieces For Organic Vegetable Cultivation
Immerse yourself in the rewarding process of organic gardening with our Quality Imported Kohlrabi Seeds Pack. This pack includes 100 pieces of Kohlrabi seeds, a versatile vegetable that thrives in subtropical climates and is very easy to cultivate, making it perfect for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike.
Our Kohlrabi seeds are sourced from trusted suppliers and are known to produce robust and healthy vegetables. The mini-sized nature of the Kohlrabi makes it an excellent fit for small gardens or courtyard spaces. Though they are classified as annual plants, with proper care, these seeds can provide a bountiful harvest of crisp, sweet, and delicious Kohlrabi, season after season.
These seeds are not just about food production. They also serve an aesthetic purpose. They contribute to the creation of a mini garden that offers you a sense of accomplishment and relaxation. The planting process itself can be an engaging and therapeutic activity, suitable for all ages and walks of life.
How to Plant Kohlrabi Vegetable Seeds Pack Of 100:
1. Select a location in your garden that receives good sunlight.
2. Loosen the soil to about 12 to 15 inches deep and mix in a 2- to 4-inch layer of compost.
3. Plant the seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep in the soil.
4. Space the seeds 1 inch apart in rows that are 18 to 24 inches apart.
5. Water thoroughly after planting.
6. Expect germination in 4 to 7 days at or above 45 degrees F.
7. Thin successful plants to 5 inches apart; eat or discard thinned plants.
In conclusion, whether you’re a novice gardener looking to explore the world of vegetable cultivation or a seasoned green thumb seeking new varieties to add to your garden, our Quality Imported Kohlrabi Seeds Pack is a fantastic choice. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and savor the taste of home-grown Kohlrabi!
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. gongylodes
- Planting Season: Spring, Summer, and Fall
- Germination Rate: Approximately 90%
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 18 inches in height and 8 inches in width
- Time to Maturity: 50-60 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil rich in organic matter
- Watering: Regular watering, keeping the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Can be eaten raw, pickled, or cooked in a variety of dishes
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds 1 inch apart and thin successful plants to 5 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Good companions include beetroot, onions, and aromatic herbs
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the bulbs reach 2-3 inches in diameter, cut at the base with a sharp knife