Quality Japanese Horseradish Wasabi Seeds 200 Pcs Organic Vegetable Cultivation Ideal For Balcony And Terrace Cultivation
Introduce a touch of Japan to your garden with our pack of 200 Japanese Horseradish, or ‘Wasabi’, seeds. Ideal for those who crave a unique gardening experience, these seeds are perfect for organic vegetable cultivation. Hailing from the subtropics, the Japanese Horseradish plant is a novel addition to your balcony or terrace garden.
As a Pisces-friendly plant, these seeds are very easy to cultivate, making them an ideal choice for both beginner and seasoned gardeners. They are categorised as an annual plant, supplying you with a fresh harvest of spicy Wasabi roots every year. Despite their exotic origins, these seeds thrive in courtyards and adapt well to various climates.
Our Japanese Horseradish seeds come in four different sizes – mini, medium, small, and large – offering diversity and giving each plant its unique character. Cultivating these seeds not only presents an opportunity for home-grown Wasabi but also adds interest to your garden with their lush, green foliage.
How to Plant Japanese Horseradish Seeds Pack Of 200:
1. Select a sunny location in your garden or terrace.
2. Prepare the soil by mixing in organic compost.
3. Plant the seeds about 1 cm deep into the soil.
4. Space the seeds about 2 inches apart.
5. Water thoroughly but be careful not to overwater.
6. Monitor for growth and ensure the soil remains moist.
Add a touch of the Orient to your garden with this Quality Japanese Horseradish Wasabi Seeds Pack – a 200 pieces pack that promises a green thumb experience like no other!
- Latin Name: Eutrema japonicum, commonly known as Japanese Horseradish or Wasabi
- Planting Season: Late spring to early summer
- High Germination Rate: Ensures a successful and rewarding gardening experience
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 2 feet tall and 1 foot wide, providing a healthy yield
- Time to Maturity: Typically matures in 18 to 24 months
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, rich soil with organic compost
- Watering: Requires regular watering but avoid overwatering
- Sunlight: Thrives in full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Wasabi roots can be used in various Asian cuisines; leaves can be used in salads or pickled
- Deer Resistance: Mostly deer resistant, helping to protect your yield
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be planted 2 inches apart for optimal growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with other water-loving plants like watercress or mint
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the plant is fully matured and the roots are developed. Carefully dig up the plant, clean the root, and it’s ready to use