Organic Lemon Tree Seeds 100 Count Perfect For Indoor Or Outdoor Citrus Fruit Growing
Introducing our Organic Lemon Tree Seeds, a pack of 100, perfect for indoor or outdoor citrus fruit growing. This bundle of tiny, yet potent seeds can transform your balcony or mini garden into a vibrant citrus grove with the right care.
These seeds are of the small and mini size, ideal for indoor plants. They thrive in a temperate climate, making them a perfect choice for those who want to add a touch of the Mediterranean to their home or garden. Despite their exotic origins, these seeds are not high-maintenance and are classified as very easy to cultivate.
Not only do these lemon trees serve as an endless supply of fresh, organic lemons, but they also have a beautifying function. Imagine the green leaves and bright yellow fruits adding a splash of color to your balcony or indoor space. They are perennial, meaning they’ll provide beauty and function year-round.
With these seeds, you’re not just growing a plant; you’re cultivating a mini landscape. They serve as an ideal gift for those born under the Cancer constellation, symbolizing growth, nourishment, and rejuvenation.
Please note that the flowerpot is excluded from this package.
How to Plant Citrus Lemon Fruit Seeds Pack Of 100:
1. Soak the seeds in water for 24 hours.
2. Fill a pot with soil, then place the seeds 1/2 inch deep into the soil.
3. Water the soil until it is damp, not soaking wet.
4. Place the pot in a sunny location, ideally with a temperature around 70°F.
5. Keep the soil moist by watering it every two to three days.
6. Wait for your seeds to sprout, typically within two weeks.
Bring your green thumb to life by cultivating your mini lemon grove with our Organic Lemon Tree Seeds. They’re more than just seeds; they’re a lifestyle choice.
- Latin Name: Citrus Limon
- Planting Season: Primarily in spring and fall, but can be grown year-round in appropriate climates
- Germination Rate: Approximately 70% under ideal conditions
- Grown Plant Size: Can reach up to 10-20 feet in height when fully mature
- Time to Maturity: Typically 3-5 years from planting to fruit production
- Soil Type: Prefers well-draining soil with a pH between 6.0 and 7.5
- Watering: Requires regular watering, but do not let the tree sit in waterlogged soil
- Sunlight: Needs full sun exposure for optimum growth
- Uses: Ornamental plant, indoor plant, fruit production
- Deer Resistance: Generally resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most pests and diseases, but can be susceptible to certain citrus diseases and pests
- Spacing Requirements: Plant trees at least 15 feet apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with other citrus trees, such as orange and lime
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when lemons are fully yellow and slightly soft to the touch.