Longan Sweet Dragon Eyes Fruit Seeds Exotic Tropical Tree Pack Of 5 For Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation
Product Title: Longan Sweet Dragon Eyes Fruit Seeds Exotic Tropical Tree Pack Of 5 For Indoor And Outdoor Cultivation
Experience the joy of growing your own exotic tropical tree with our Longan Sweet Dragon Eyes Fruit Seeds. This pack of 5 succulent seeds is perfect for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, providing you with an exciting gardening adventure. These seeds are derived from the Longan variety, known for its sweet, dragon-like eyes.
Cultivating these seeds is very easy, making them ideal for gardening enthusiasts of all experience levels. The full bloom period is during the summer, transforming your garden or indoor space into a subtropical paradise. These perennial seeds are suitable for Taurus constellations, adding an astrological touch to your horticultural pursuits.
These seeds come with a flowerpot and can be planted directly into it. The size of the resulting tree can vary from medium to large, depending on your preference and available space. These plants serve a refreshing function, adding a touch of greenery and serenity to your surroundings.
Perfect for mini gardens or courtyards, these seeds are a stylish and rewarding addition to your plant collection. Experience the excitement of watching your Longan Sweet Dragon Eyes Fruit Seeds sprout and grow into a beautiful, fruit-bearing tree.
How to Plant Longan Dragon Eyes Exotic Fruit Seeds 5pcs:
1. Place the seeds in a bowl of warm water and let them soak for 24 hours.
2. Fill a small pot with a mixture of peat moss and perlite.
3. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil.
4. Water the pot thoroughly and place it in a warm, sunny location.
5. Keep the soil moist but not soaked by watering regularly.
6. Watch as your Longan Sweet Dragon Eyes Fruit Seeds sprout and begin to grow.
Note: The growth rate and success of your seeds will depend on the climate and care provided. Happy planting!
- Latin Name: The species is known as Dimocarpus longan, popularly known as Longan.
- Planting Season: The ideal planting season is during the summer months.
- Germination Rate: Varies depending on the climate and care provided; generally, seeds germinate within 2-3 weeks.
- Grown Plant Size: The size of the resulting tree can vary from medium to large, depending on your preference and available space.
- Time to Maturity: The tree starts bearing fruits after 3-5 years, given the appropriate care and conditions.
- Soil Type: Longan prefers a light, sandy loam soil that is well-drained.
- Watering: The soil should be kept moist but not soaked. Regular watering is necessary, especially during dry periods.
- Sunlight: Longan trees thrive in full sun exposure but can tolerate partial shade.
- Uses: The ripe fruits are sweet and aromatic, ideal for fresh eating or used in various culinary preparations. The tree also serves as an excellent ornamental plant.
- Deer Resistance: Longan trees are generally not preferred by deer, making them a suitable choice for areas with deer presence.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Longan trees have good resistance to most pests and diseases, but regular monitoring is advised to prevent potential infestations.
- Spacing Requirements: Ensure a space of about 20 feet between Longan trees to allow for sufficient growth and spread.
- Companion Plants: Longan trees can be planted with other tropical and subtropical trees, such as mango, guava, and lychee.
- Harvesting Instructions: Fruits should be harvested when they turn yellow-brown. They should be picked along with the stem to prolong their shelf life.