Pack Of 20 Pumpkin Seeds Exotic Vegetable Fruit For Farm Cultivation Enthusiasts
Introducing our Pack of 20 Exotic Pumpkin Seeds, a perfect choice for farm cultivation enthusiasts and gardening hobbyists. These seeds are a part of our Happy Farm classification, promising an engaging and fulfilling farming experience.
These seeds are not only easy to cultivate but also yield hardy plants that can thrive in subtropical climates. They are perennial, meaning they can produce fruits year after year, adding a steady supply of pumpkins to your home garden or farm. You can expect these plants to bloom in the autumn, filling your outdoor space with a lovely orange hue and a sense of accomplishment.
Despite their exotic nature, these pumpkin seeds are suitable for planting in a variety of locations, from balconies to large backyards. Although the flowerpot is not included in the package, these seeds can grow in any size of pot – mini, small, or medium.
The fruit produced is a versatile vegetable that can be incorporated into numerous dishes, adding both flavor and nutritional value. Pumpkin is rich in vitamins and minerals, and is also a good source of fiber.
How to Plant Pumpkin Seeds 20pcs Exotic Vegetables Fruit:
1. Select a sunny location with good drainage to plant your seeds.
2. Plant the seeds in the soil about 1 inch deep and cover with soil.
3. Water the seeds thoroughly and keep the soil moist until germination.
4. Once the seedlings have 3-4 leaves, thin them out to allow enough room for growth.
5. Regularly water and fertilize the plants for healthy growth.
With our Pack of 20 Exotic Pumpkin Seeds, you can transform your home garden or farm into a vibrant and productive space. Experience the joy of cultivation and reap the rewards of your labor.
Please note: The actual color of the pumpkin may vary slightly due to different growing conditions.
- Latin Name: Cucurbita Pepo
- Planting Season: Spring
- High Germination Rate: Expect a germination rate of approximately 90%-95% under ideal conditions.
- Grown Plant Size: Mature plants can reach heights of 1-2 feet with a vine spread of up to 10 feet.
- Time to Maturity: Pumpkins typically mature in 90-120 days, depending on the variety and growing conditions.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, rich and fertile soil with a pH of 6.0-7.5.
- Watering: Requires regular and consistent watering. Soil should be kept moist, but not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: Needs full sunlight exposure of at least 6-8 hours daily.
- Uses: Ideal for cooking and baking, home decoration during Halloween and Autumn or as a nutritious snack.
- Deer Resistance: Pumpkin plants are not particularly attractive to deer, making them a great choice for areas with deer problems.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 1 inch deep and 3-5 feet apart to ensure healthy growth.
- Companion Plants: Good companions for pumpkins include corn, beans, marigolds and nasturtiums.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest pumpkins when they have reached their desired size and the skin has hardened. Cut the pumpkin off the vine, leaving a few inches of stem attached.
- Exotic Variety: This is an exotic variety of pumpkin, providing a unique addition to your garden or farm.
- Easy to Grow: These pumpkin seeds are easy to grow, making them suitable for both beginners and experienced gardeners.