Nasturtium Seeds Pack Of 100 Ideal For Indoor Landscaping And Balcony Decoration
Introducing our Nasturtium Seeds Pack Of 100, perfect for adding a vibrant touch to your indoor landscaping and balcony decoration. These seeds are sourced from high-quality Nasturtium plants, known for their easy cultivation and attractive, colorful blooms. The seeds are mini-sized, making them ideal for planting in small spaces or containers.
As an annual plant, Nasturtium thrives in a temperate climate and full-bloom during the summer season. These plants add not just beauty, but also interest to your courtyard or mini-garden. Being associated with the Aquarius constellation, they are believed to bring positive energy to your space.
Nasturtium, a variety of vegetable, is not only decorative but can also be used in salads, making your garden both beautiful and functional. Enjoy the joy of growing your own food and the satisfaction of adding home-grown ingredients to your meals.
How to Plant Nasturtium Seeds 100 Piece Pack:
1. Choose a sunny location with well-draining soil.
2. Plant the seeds about half an inch deep and 10-12 inches apart.
3. Water them regularly but avoid overwatering as it can lead to root rot.
4. Expect germination within 10-14 days with proper care.
5. Once the plants are established, they require minimal maintenance.
With our Nasturtium Seeds Pack Of 100, you can experience the joy of gardening, even in small spaces. Unleash your green thumb and transform your space into a mini garden with these easy-to-grow, beautiful, and useful plants.
- Latin Name: Tropaeolum majus
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: High, typically within 10-14 days with proper care
- Grown Plant Size: Grows up to 12-16 inches in height and spreads up to 10-12 inches
- Time to Maturity: Blooms in summer
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil
- Watering: Regular watering but avoid overwatering to prevent root rot
- Sunlight: Thrives in full sun to partial shade
- Uses: Ideal for balcony decoration, indoor landscaping, and can be used in salads
- Deer Resistance: High, deer tend not to eat Nasturtium
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Known for being resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Plant seeds about 10-12 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Works well with radishes, cabbage, and cucumbers
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest leaves and flowers as needed for salads, the entire plant is edible