Passiflora Passion Fruit Pink Tropical Flower Indoor Family Seed Pack 20pcs Count
Introducing our Passiflora Passion Fruit Pink Tropical Flower Indoor Family Seed Pack. This 20pcs seed pack offers a unique opportunity to cultivate your own passion fruit plants. These seeds produce splendid pink tropical flowers that not only beautify your surroundings, but also offer the potential of bountiful fruit harvests.
Perfect for outdoor planting in your courtyard or landscape, our easy-to-grow passion fruit seeds thrive in temperate climates. With a full-bloom period in spring, these perennial plants are an excellent addition to any mini garden. They’re designed to thrive in well-drained sandy soil and require moderate watering.
The Passiflora Passion Fruit Pink Tropical Flower seeds are not only visually appealing but also an engaging planting project for Sagittarius constellations who love a fun gardening challenge. Despite its exotic appeal, cultivating this plant is very easy, making it an ideal choice for novice and expert gardeners alike.
How to Plant Passion Fruit Seeds 20pcs Pink Tropical Variety:
1. Prepare a well-drained sandy soil mix.
2. Mix in some ren chufen water with ashes.
3. Sow the seeds uniformly in the soil.
4. Cover the seeds lightly with soil.
5. Irrigate the area moderately.
6. Maintain a temperature of 15-20 degrees for optimal growth.
Please note that the flower pot is not included with the seed pack. Grow your passion for gardening with our Passiflora Passion Fruit Pink Tropical Flower seeds and transform your indoor or outdoor space into a tropical paradise.
Please note, our seeds are sold for planting purposes only. Consuming the seeds or any plant grown from them is not recommended. Always follow planting instructions for the best results.
- Latin Name: Passiflora edulis
- Planting Season: Spring
- High Germination Rate: Ensures most of the seeds sprout into healthy plants
- Grown Plant Size: Medium-sized plants perfect for small gardens and patios
- Time to Maturity: These plants take about 12-18 months to mature
- Soil Type: Thrives in well-drained sandy soil
- Watering: Requires moderate watering
- Sunlight: Prefers full sunlight but can survive in partial shade
- Uses: Used for beautifying gardens, courtyards, and landscapes
- Deer Resistance: Unappealing to deer, preventing damage to plants
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Hardy plants resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Seeds should be sown at least 10 inches apart to allow room for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with other tropical plants like hibiscus, plumeria, and bougainvillea
- Harvesting Instructions: Fruit is ready to harvest when it changes color and slightly softens
- Easy to grow: Ideal for both novice and expert gardeners
- Exotic Appeal: Adds a tropical touch to any garden or landscape
- Engaging Planting Project: Perfect for Sagittarius constellations who enjoy a gardening challenge