Heirloom Pole Bean Seeds Pack Of 20 Perfect For Vegetable Patches And Outdoor Spaces
Welcome to the world of home gardening with our Heirloom Pole Bean Seeds Pack of 20. Bring nature closer to your living spaces with these easy-to-grow, flowering plants. Perfect for vegetable patches and outdoor spaces, these seeds promise a rewarding gardening experience.
The Pole Bean plant is a perennial that thrives in subtropics climate and blooms beautifully in the spring, giving your balcony or garden a touch of color and vitality. This plant variety is classified as an annual, which means it completes its life cycle in one year and gives you the joy of nurturing a fresh plant every year.
Despite their delicate appearance, these plants are incredibly resilient, with a cultivating difficulty degree that is very simple. This makes them perfect for both gardening enthusiasts and novices. Their small to medium size makes them ideal for indoor planting. Not only do these plants serve a decorative purpose, but they also have a beautifying function, adding aesthetic value to your home.
How to Plant Pole Bean Vegetable Seeds Pack 20pcs:
1. Choose a well-drained location with full sun exposure.
2. Prepare the soil by removing any rocks or debris and breaking up any large clumps.
3. Plant the seeds 1 inch deep and 2 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds immediately after planting and keep the soil consistently moist.
5. Expect germination within 7 to 14 days.
6. Provide support for the growing plants with trellises or poles.
7. Regularly check for pests and diseases and take necessary action.
With our Heirloom Pole Bean Seeds, you can enjoy the rewarding process of growing your own plants. Cultivate a touch of nature in your own home with these easy-to-grow, beautiful flowering plants.
Please note: The flowerpot is excluded from the pack.
Bring the magic of gardening into your home with our Heirloom Pole Bean Seeds Pack of 20. Happy planting!
- Latin Name: The Latin name for Pole Bean is Phaseolus vulgaris, making it a part of the Fabaceae family.
- Planting Season: The ideal planting season for Pole Beans is in the spring.
- Germination Rate: These seeds have a high germination rate, usually sprouting within 7 to 14 days after planting.
- Grown Plant Size: Once matured, the Pole Bean plant can reach a small to medium size, perfect for indoor gardening or small outdoor spaces.
- Time to Maturity: Pole Beans typically take about 60 to 70 days to mature from the time of planting.
- Soil Type: Pole Beans prefer well-drained soil for optimal growth.
- Watering: Water the seeds immediately after planting and keep the soil consistently moist.
- Sunlight: These plants require full sun exposure to thrive.
- Uses: Apart from their decorative purpose, these plants also serve a beautifying function, adding aesthetic value to your home or garden.
- Deer Resistance: Pole Beans are not particularly deer-resistant.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Regular check for pests and diseases is necessary. Take necessary action when detected.
- Spacing Requirements: Plant the seeds 1 inch deep and 2 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: Pole Beans pair well with corn and squash, as they can use the corn stalks for support and the squash leaves for shade.
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the beans are firm, crisp, and fully elongated, but before the seed within the pod has begun to develop significantly.
- Note: The flowerpot is not included in the pack.