Special Offer 100pcs Unique Giant Chinese Garlic Green Onion Sterilization Vegetable Seedlings Potted Leek
Introducing our Organic Giant Garlic Seeds, a rare Chinese variety that will revolutionize your home garden. This special offer includes 100 pieces of unique giant garlic seedlings, sure to provide you with a continuous supply of fresh, organic garlic.
Not just any ordinary garlic, this Chinese variety is renowned for its remarkable green onion sterilization properties. A perfect fit for your mini garden, this perennial plant thrives well in temperate climates and is quite easy to cultivate, even for beginners in gardening. Its refreshing aroma is an added bonus, making it a fantastic addition to your outdoor plants in the courtyard.
Whether you’re a Taurus looking to engage with nature or someone who appreciates the value of home-grown produce, these garlic seeds are for you. They come in various sizes from mini to large, catering to your specific gardening needs.
How to Plant Organic Giant Garlic Seeds 100pcs Rare Chinese Variety:
1. Choose a sunny spot in your garden and prepare the soil with organic matter to ensure adequate drainage.
2. Plant the garlic seeds about 1 inch deep into the soil, ensuring each seed is spaced about 4 inches apart.
3. Water the seeds gently and regularly, ensuring the soil remains moist but not saturated.
4. As the garlic plants begin to grow, remove any weeds that may compete with them for nutrients.
5. Harvest your giant garlic once the leaves start to brown and fall over, usually in late summer.
6. Store your harvested garlic in a dry, cool place to maximize its shelf life.
Experience the joy of cultivating your own organic giant garlic with our 100pcs rare Chinese variety seeds. Not only will you have a plentiful supply of garlic, but you’ll also enjoy the therapeutic benefits of gardening. Order now and start your home-grown garlic journey!
- Latin Name: Allium Sativum
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 80%
- Grown Plant Size: Can grow up to 2 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: Typically matures in late summer
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained soil enriched with organic matter
- Watering: Requires regular watering but avoid waterlogging
- Sunlight: Thrives best in full sunlight
- Uses: Can be used in a variety of dishes for its distinctive flavor and health benefits
- Deer Resistance: Highly resistant to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Generally resistant to most pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Each seed should be planted approximately 4 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Pairs well with tomatoes, carrots, and beets
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when leaves start to brown and fall over
- Unique Feature: Known for its green onion sterilization properties
- Extra Benefit: Offers therapeutic benefits of gardening