Quality Purple Cabbage Seeds High Yield Easy To Grow 200pcs For Sustainable Farming Ecofriendly Agriculture
Begin your journey to self-sustaining, ecofriendly agriculture with our Quality Purple Cabbage Seeds. This high-yielding variety gives you an abundance of vibrant, purple cabbages, perfect for adding a splash of color to your home-grown salads and stir-fries.
Our seeds are 100% organic, supporting not just your health, but the health of the environment. They are easy to cultivate, making them ideal for both gardening novices and seasoned growers. Despite their exotic color, these cabbages are as versatile as their green counterparts, and can be grown in any temperate climate.
Cultivating your own Purple Cabbage garden is not just about the satisfaction of growing your own food. It’s about creating interest in your outdoor space, turning it into a mini garden oasis. Regardless of your garden’s size, from mini to medium, these seeds will flourish, adding character to your courtyard.
How to Plant Organic Purple Cabbage Seeds Pack Of 200:
1. Prepare the soil by breaking it up with a garden fork.
2. Create shallow rows, about half an inch deep.
3. Sow the seeds in the rows, spacing them about 3 inches apart.
4. Cover the seeds with soil and water lightly.
5. Ensure your cabbages get at least 6 hours of sunlight each day.
6. Water regularly, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
7. Harvest your purple cabbages when they are firm and have a diameter of at least 6 inches.
With our organic purple cabbage seeds, you’re not just planting a vegetable, you’re cultivating a hobby, an interest, and a sustainable lifestyle. Start your gardening journey today, and reap the fruits (or in this case, the cabbages) of your labor. Enjoy the process of watching these little seeds transform your garden into a beautiful, bountiful, and eco-friendly haven.
- Latin Name: Brassica Oleracea var. capitata f. rubra
- Planting Season: Early spring or late summer for a fall harvest
- Germination Rate: High germination rate of 85-90%
- Size of Grown Plant: 1-2 feet tall and 1-2 feet wide
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 70-80 days
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil with a pH of 6.5-7.5
- Watering: Regular watering to keep the soil consistently moist
- Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade, needs at least 6 hours of sunlight each day
- Uses: Ideal for salads, stir-fries, and pickling
- Deer Resistance: High resistance to deer
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to common cabbage pests like cabbage worms and flea beetles
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants 12-24 inches apart in rows that are 24-36 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Companion plants include beans, celery, onions, and potatoes
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when the heads are firm and have a diameter of at least 6 inches. Cut the cabbage at its base, leaving a few outer leaves to protect the head.