Organic Purple Eggplant Seeds 100pcs For Indooroutdoor Cultivation Perfect For Healthy Cooking
– New Short Title: Purple Eggplant Vegetable Seeds 100pcs
– New Long Title: Organic Purple Eggplant Seeds 100pcs For Indoor/Outdoor Cultivation Perfect For Healthy Cooking
– Step into the world of organic gardening with our Purple Eggplant Vegetable Seeds! This pack contains 100 top-quality seeds that have been specially selected for their delicious taste and high yield. Perfect for indoor or outdoor cultivation, these seeds are very easy to grow, making them perfect for both experienced gardeners and beginners.
The Purple Eggplant, also known as the ‘King of Vegetables’, is a versatile ingredient in many dishes. Its rich, meaty texture makes it a perfect addition to stir-fries, stews, and grills. Plus, it’s packed with numerous health benefits, including high fiber, low in calories, and a good source of vitamins and minerals.
This annual vegetable thrives in a temperate climate and blooms beautifully in the summer. Despite their royal status in the vegetable kingdom, they require minimal care, and in return, they will provide you with a bountiful harvest.
– Full-bloom Period: Summer
– Applicable Constellation: Aquarius
– Flowerpot: Excluded
– Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
– Function: Interest
– Classification: Mini Garden
– Use: Outdoor Plants
– Style: Annual
– Climate: Temperate
– Location: Courtyard
– Size: Mini
– Type: Vegetable Seed
– Variety: Vegetable
How to Plant Purple Eggplant Vegetable Seeds 100pcs:
1. Soak the seeds in warm water for 24 hours.
2. After that, soak the seeds in cold water for 72 hours.
3. Place the seeds 1.5cm deep in moist soil and cover with a plastic bag.
4. Water the seeds daily. You should see sprouts in approximately 15 days.
Bring the taste of organic produce to your table with our Purple Eggplant Vegetable Seeds. Start your gardening journey today!
- Latin Name: Solanum Melongena
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: High
- Grown Plant Size: Up to 3-4 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: Approximately 16-24 weeks after sowing
- Soil Type: Well-drained, fertile soil with a pH of 6.3 to 6.8
- Watering: Regular watering but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Full sun
- Uses: Culinary â€“ excellent for grilling, baking, roasting, and stir frying
- Deer Resistance: Yes
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Yes, but watch for common pests like aphids, cutworms, and flea beetles
- Spacing Requirements: 24-36 inches apart in rows 30-36 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Beans, Peppers, Tomatoes, and Marigolds
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when fruits are glossy and dark purple. Cut the eggplant off with a pair of sharp pruning shears, leaving about an inch of stem attached to the fruit.