Exclusive 20 Pcs Organic Heirloom Mini Sunflower Helianthus Annuus Blooming Seeds Ideal For Patio Terrace And Courtyard
Create a mini oasis of beauty in your outdoor spaces with our exclusive Organic Purple Mini Sunflower Heirloom Seeds. With 20 seeds per pack, you have ample opportunity to cultivate a vibrant array of sunflowers that offer a unique twist on the conventional yellow variety. These rare purple mini sunflowers (Helianthus Annuus) bloom in the temperate climate of spring, adding a touch of elegance and charm to your courtyard, terrace, or patio.
Our heirloom seeds are very easy to grow, perfect for both gardening novices and enthusiasts alike. They are suitable for all sizes of flower pots and are classified as blooming plants, so you can enjoy their beautiful blooms every year. Cultivating these sunflowers can spark interest in gardening and nature, making them an excellent choice for educational projects with children.
Whether you are a Leo looking to plant flowers under your constellation or someone who simply appreciates the beauty of nature, these sunflower seeds are a great addition to your mini garden. Their striking purple color can create a focal point in your outdoor spaces, impressing your guests and neighbors.
How to Plant Organic Purple Mini Sunflower Heirloom Seeds 20pcs:
1. Choose a spot that receives ample sunlight in your garden, terrace, or patio.
2. Prepare the soil by loosening it and removing any weeds or stones.
3. Plant the seeds about 1 inch deep and 6 inches apart.
4. Water the seeds generously but avoid overwatering.
5. Germination should occur within 8-10 days.
6. Once the seedlings appear, water them regularly to keep the soil moist.
Remember, gardening is not just about growing plants, but also about the joy of nurturing something from a tiny seed into a stunning bloom. With our Organic Purple Mini Sunflower Heirloom Seeds, you can embark on a rewarding gardening journey today.
- Latin Name: The Latin name for these mini sunflowers is Helianthus Annuus.
- Planting Season: The ideal planting season for these sunflowers is spring.
- Germination Rate: These seeds typically germinate within 8-10 days.
- Grown Plant Size: They can grow to different sizes – mini, small, medium, and large.
- Time to Maturity: Full bloom occurs in spring.
- Soil Type: These plants thrive in well-draining soil.
- Watering: These seeds should be watered regularly to keep the soil moist. Overwatering should be avoided.
- Sunlight: These sunflowers need ample sunlight, making them perfect for outdoor spaces like courtyards, terraces, or patios.
- Uses: Apart from enhancing the beauty of your outdoor spaces, these sunflowers can also spark interest in gardening and nature. They are ideal for educational projects with children.
- Deer Resistance: As with most sunflowers, these plants have a degree of deer resistance.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: These seeds are organic, which typically means they have some resistance to pests and diseases. However, proper care and attention are required to keep them healthy.
- Spacing Requirements: The seeds should be planted about 6 inches apart.
- Companion Plants: Sunflowers can be planted with other flowers and vegetables. They do well with cucumbers, corn, and squash.
- Harvesting Instructions: Sunflower seeds can be harvested when the back of the flower head turns yellow to brown. The seeds can be easily removed by rubbing your hand over the mature flower head.