100pack Fresh Japanese Rainbow Hybrid Pepper Diy Vegetable Chilli Seeds For Indooroutdoor Cultivation
Introduce a new level of flavor and color to your home garden with our pack of 100 Fresh Japanese Rainbow Hybrid Pepper Seeds. Perfect for indoor and outdoor cultivation, these seeds sprout into vibrant, ornamental chilli plants that are sure to add a splash of color to your home and a spicy kick to your meals.
These seeds are classified as a novel plant, which means they’re unique and not commonly found in most gardens. They thrive best in subtropic climates and are perfectly suited for balconies or rooftop gardens. Despite their exotic origins, these peppers are very easy to grow, making them ideal for both novice and experienced gardeners.
Our Japanese Rainbow Hybrid Pepper seeds produce plants that bloom in the spring, offering a beautiful view and a sense of fulfillment. They are available in various sizes, from mini to large, and are perfect for DIY potted plant enthusiasts. The pepper plants also serve a beautifying function, making your space more attractive and inviting.
How to Plant Japanese Rainbow Hybrid Pepper Seeds 100 Pcs:
1. Choose a greenhouse or a pot with a deep shallow basin filled with humus sandy loam.
2. Calibrate the soil surface and irrigate until wet.
3. Plant the seeds, not too densely, and incorporate them into the sand.
4. Cover the top with a glass or paper to reduce water evaporation.
5. Germination usually occurs within 8-10 days. Once germinated, the cover can be removed.
Experience the joy of gardening and the thrill of growing your own exotic peppers with our Japanese Rainbow Hybrid Pepper Seeds. Your garden will never be the same!
- Latin Name: Capsicum annuum ‘Japanese Rainbow’
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Typically within 8-10 days
- Grown Plant Size: Varies from mini to large
- Time to Maturity: Peppers usually mature in 70-90 days after planting
- Soil Type: Thrives in humus sandy loam
- Watering: Moderate watering, do not overwater
- Sunlight: Requires full sunlight
- Uses: Perfect for adding a spicy kick to meals and brightening up your garden or indoor space
- Deer Resistance: Generally resistant to deer due to their spicy nature
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Peppers are generally resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: Space plants approximately 18-24 inches apart
- Companion Plants: Complements tomatoes, basil, parsley, and carrots
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest when peppers are the size and color you desire. Use a sharp knife or shears to cut peppers with a short stub of stem attached
- Beautifying Function: Adds a splash of color and charm to your space
- Easy Cultivation: Suited for both novice and experienced gardeners
- Unique Plant: Classified as a novel plant, not commonly found in most gardens
- Indoor/Outdoor Cultivation: Ideal for balconies, rooftop gardens, or indoor potted plants