Twotone Red White Geranium Seeds Perennial Pelargonium Peltatum Perfect For Indoor Spaces Pack Of 20
Introducing our Bicolor Redwhite Geranium Seeds, a beautiful variety of perennial Pelargonium Peltatum that is sure to add a touch of elegance to your indoor spaces. With a pack of 20, you can grow these radiant flowers all year round. Native to a temperate climate, these plants are perfect for enriching your courtyard and purifying your air, while adding a dash of color to your surroundings.
Sagittarius, this could be your lucky plant! These geraniums are incredibly easy to grow, making them suitable for both seasoned gardeners and beginners. Their full bloom period is in spring, but they can thrive throughout the year, given the right conditions. These large-sized, two-tone flowers are an excellent choice if you’re seeking to create a mini garden indoors.
Here’s a simple step-by-step guide on how to plant these gorgeous seeds:
How to Plant Bicolor Redwhite Geranium Seeds Perennial Pelargonium Peltatum 20pc:
Step 1: Fill a flowerpot (not included) with good quality soil, leaving about an inch of space at the top.
Step 2: Place the seeds on the surface of the soil, spacing them evenly.
Step 3: Cover the seeds lightly with a layer of soil.
Step 4: Water the seeds gently so the soil is moist, but not soaking.
Step 5: Place the pot in a location that gets plenty of indirect sunlight.
Step 6: Maintain a consistent watering schedule, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
Step 7: Watch your geraniums grow and transform your space with their vibrant beauty!
With their striking bicolor red and white petals, these geraniums are sure to be a conversation starter. Not just aesthetically pleasing, these plants are also great for air purification. So why wait? Embark on your gardening journey with these stunning Geranium seeds today!
- Latin Name: Pelargonium Peltatum, also known as Bicolor Redwhite Geranium.
- Planting Season: Geraniums are a spring blooming perennial but can thrive throughout the year with proper care.
- Germination Rate: High germination rate with seeds sown properly and provided with the right conditions.
- Grown Plant Size: These are large-sized flowers, perfect for adding a touch of grandeur to your indoor spaces.
- Time to Maturity: Geraniums take about 12-16 weeks to flower from seed.
- Soil Type: Prefers well-drained, fertile soil.
- Watering: Requires regular watering, keeping the soil moist but not waterlogged.
- Sunlight: Geraniums need plenty of indirect sunlight to grow well.
- Uses: Apart from being a beautiful decorative plant, Geraniums also purify the air, making your space healthier.
- Deer Resistance: Geraniums are generally resistant to deer.
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Geraniums are known to be resilient and resistant to most common pests and diseases.
- Spacing Requirements: Place the seeds evenly on the surface of the soil in your flowerpot.
- Companion Plants: Geraniums go well with other indoor plants like ferns and philodendrons.
- Harvesting Instructions: Geranium flowers can be harvested once they are fully bloomed by cutting the stem below the flower head.