Tent 50 60 80 100 120 150 240cm Box 600d Indoor Room Hydroponics Greenhouse Plant Lighting Tents
- Name: Tent 50 60 80 100 120 150 240cm Box 600d Indoor Room Hydroponics Greenhouse Plant Lighting Tents
- Tent Size: 50*50*100cm 60*60*140cm
- Colors : As shown in picture.
- Professional grade – This premium, freestanding, built-to-last tent is perfect for use by all levels of growers; amateurs and pro’s. Allows the growing environment to be controlled and manipulated as needed; open, close or vent system to adjust temperature, humidity, CO2 levels, and light conditions.
- Versatile – Suitable for use with all growing systems; hydroponic, aeroponic and soil-based cultivation. Compatible with all types of lights; Incandescent, LED, Fluorescent (Standard, CFL & T5) and HID (Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium & Dual-arc).
- Premium material – Outer shell is constructed from commercial-grade (600D), puncture-resistant, waterproof, oxford nylon fabric. This material is completely non-toxic, and is also mildew and fire-resistant.
- Superior light blocking – Heavy-duty material is completely opaque; blocks ambient light from entering, and system light from exiting.
- Maximum reflection – Extremely efficient, highly-reflective interior allows plants to utilize all the supplied light without waste. Durable, fade-proof, advanced reflection surface is thermally adhered to the outer shell; will not separate or tear. Surface is mildew and fire-resistant, non-toxic and washable.
- Double floor – Separate floor-pan with 5″ tall lip provides a second layer of protection against any accidental system leaks or spills.
- Sturdy – Frame and all corner supports are crafted from powder-coated, high-grade, high-capacity tubular steel; won’t crack like plastic tubing/fittings and won’t collapse or sag like aluminum. Removable upper rails provide overhead support for lighting, odor control and ventilation systems.
- Tool free assembly – Unit can be completely assembled in minutes. Frame and corner supports connect together without tools; locking in place with spring-loaded, sure-lock pins. Pins can be released to disassemble tent equally as fast.
- Multiple access points – System contains several ducted ports with drawstrings; the drawstrings can be used to tighten the ports to fit a matching size (or smaller) flange or duct, to reduce the size of the port for specific ventilation or equipment needs, or to close off the port completely if unused. There are also multiple rectangular, mesh-covered vent windows, with integral flaps to control light entry/exit. These ducted ports and vent windows can be used in multiple combinations for ventilation, ducting, tubing, wiring, filter systems or other uses.