Exquisite 100mix Color Hardy Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds For Childrens Diy Yard Potting Project
Introduce a burst of color to your home garden or potting project with our Exquisite 100mix Color Hardy Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds. These seeds yield vibrant, large blooms that can transform any space into a tropical paradise. Our Hibiscus seeds are suitable for temperate climates and are very easy to cultivate, making them perfect for both novice and experienced gardeners.
These giant hibiscus flowers not only add visual appeal to your garden but also serve a functional purpose. They attract pollinators like bees and butterflies, enhancing the overall health and productivity of your garden ecosystem. Moreover, hibiscus flowers are known for their medicinal properties and can be used to make teas and remedies.
Our offer includes a diverse mix of colors, allowing you to enjoy an array of hues in your home or yard. These perennial plants bloom throughout the summer, providing long-lasting beauty. They are suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation, and can be planted in pots or directly in the courtyard.
How to Plant Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds Vibrant Mixed Colors:
1. Fill a pot with soil and level it out.
2. Sprinkle the seeds evenly over the soil.
3. Cover the seeds with a thin layer of soil.
4. Ensure the seeds are not exposed, keeping them covered with soil.
5. Water the soil daily, but only when it becomes dry.
6. Keep the pot in a spot that receives indirect sunlight.
Enrich your surroundings with the stunning beauty of our Giant Hibiscus Flower Seeds. Begin your DIY garden project today and experience the joy of watching these magnificent flowers bloom!
- Latin Name: Hibiscus rosa-sinensis
- Planting Season: Spring
- Germination Rate: Approximately 75%
- Grown Plant Size: 5-6 feet tall
- Time to Maturity: 2-3 years till full maturity
- Soil Type: Potting soil with good drainage
- Watering: Regular watering, soil should be kept moist but not waterlogged
- Sunlight: Requires a lot of sunlight, at least 4-6 hours a day
- Uses: Beautifying gardens, attracting pollinators, medicinal use in teas and remedies
- Deer Resistance: High
- Pest and Disease Resistance: Resistant to most common pests and diseases
- Spacing Requirements: At least 3 feet apart to allow for growth
- Companion Plants: Works well with other tropical plants like cannas, bananas, and elephant ears
- Harvesting Instructions: Harvest flowers in the morning when they are fully open, use immediately or dry for later use
- Flowerpot: Can be planted in pots or directly in the ground
- Climate: Thrives in temperate climates
- Style: Perennial, blooms throughout the summer
- Use: Suitable for both indoor and outdoor planting
- Applicable Constellation: Pisces
- Type: Blooming Plants
- Full-bloom Period: Summer
- Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy, perfect for beginner gardeners
- Function: Adds beauty to your garden and attracts beneficial pollinators